2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Putting the cart ahead of the horse here, but I certainly hope we do better with the UDFA class than we did last year.

We fucked up with Rawls and had a pretty shitty group overall.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Marquez North is going to be a Cowboy. Not sure if they'll draft him or sign him as an UDFA but they'll bring him into the fold.
North looked great at Tennessee as a freshman, then had multiple injury issues and never developed further.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Putting the cart ahead of the horse here, but I certainly hope we do better with the UDFA class than we did last year.

We fucked up with Rawls and had a pretty shitty group overall.
Yeah we usually do really well in the UDFA area. Last year we didn't get shit. I can't recall any who made the roster. David Irving was plucked of the Chiefs practice squad.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Sashi Brown. There's a guy that's going to be looking for a job in a few years.

D

Deuce

Sashi Brown. There's a guy that's going to be looking for a job in a few years.
I don't know if he will or not. Cleveland has had a quick hook in recent years, but I like the Hue Jackson hire.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know if he will or not. Cleveland has had a quick hook in recent years, but I like the Hue Jackson hire.
If they are going to go down this hole they need to give it time. The problem is it looks like they are going horribly in the wrong direction and sticking to that isn't going to lead anywhere.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I just think that the ownership and fans will be ready to revolt after a short time of this moneyball crap. Trading away from the game changers so you can draft a shit ton of WRs and the like doesn't seem like a sound team building concept to me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just think that the ownership and fans will be ready to revolt after a short time of this moneyball crap. Trading away from the game changers so you can draft a shit ton of WRs and the like doesn't seem like a sound team building concept to me.
I'd trade all of them for Wentz in a heartbeat. They are just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom