Not open for further replies.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Amazed none of the Bama DTs have gone.

And Butler still sitting there

~drool~

D

Deuce

A top 5 talent at a news position is out there at pick 28 and everyone is all "sit tight". :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Since Lynch is gone, I am out. Work comes early. Peace.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I liked Clark for us in the second but I like other DTs more now that we have a good young 1 technique already.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Where does he play? With his knee being a ticking time bomb I'd imagine you'd want him starting from day one. I guess when Sean Lee goes down he steps right in at WLB.
Been reading that Dallas is fed up with Ro McClain fat bloated uncommitted self

D

Deuce

Where does he play? With his knee being a ticking time bomb I'd imagine you'd want him starting from day one. I guess when Sean Lee goes down he steps right in at WLB.
Either he or Lee move inside, other goes to Derrick Brooks role. Then you can have an average player like Wilson or the injury prone Hawkeye fill in on the other side.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A top 5 talent at a news position is out there at pick 28 and everyone is all "sit tight". :lol
Depends on the knee. But yeah I have a hard time passing up the chance for a star defensive player. You win or lose in the NFL with stars and he has the ability to be one.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You talking about Miles Jack? You want to trade up for an injury concern?

Fuck. That. If he's there at 34, I'd consider him. But I'm not about to give up extra resources to take a chance on microfracture surgery.

You'd think we'd have learned by now with getting cute.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Fuck Myles Jack.....not impressed.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Either he or Lee move inside, other goes to Derrick Brooks role. Then you can have an average player like Wilson or the injury prone Hawkeye fill in on the other side.
And Rolando McClain goes and F's himself?

D

Deuce

You talking about Miles Jack? You want to trade up for an injury concern?

Fuck. That. If he's there at 34, I'd consider him. But I'm not about to give up extra resources to take a chance on microfracture surgery.

You'd think we'd have learned by now with getting cute.
Right, cause a 4th rounder is too valuable to give up for a potential star at LB.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
What's wrong with David Shaw keeping him from consideration for NFL jobs? I don't get it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right, cause a 4th rounder is too valuable to give up for a potential star at LB.
All depends on the knee. But I like to keep in mind we got Leary because of a shot knee and 3 years later no real issue.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
One with a knee that could give out at any time? Yep.

I'll use A pick on him. Don't want to use two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom