Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Keanu Neal. Wow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is going to be exciting to see a back with vision and balance run behind this line.

I also never factored in Jerry wanting a marketing splash as well with this pick, outside of a QB no other player would move the needle like Elliott.

He is going to sell a lot of jerseys between Cowboy and Buckeye homers.

In hindsight Elliott was a slam dunk pick for awhile.
Didn't take it long for you to slam it into reverse.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Tunsils step-dad or whoever hacked his twitter has now got a hold of his instagram and posted texts about coaches paying his rent

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is going to be exciting to see a back with vision and balance run behind this line.

I also never factored in Jerry wanting a marketing splash as well with this pick, outside of a QB no other player would move the needle like Elliott.

He is going to sell a lot of jerseys between Cowboy and Buckeye homers.

In hindsight Elliott was a slam dunk pick for awhile.
You know Jerry will be selling the new "triplets"

Cotton

Staff member
Tunsils step-dad or whoever hacked his twitter has now got a hold of his instagram and posted texts about coaches paying his rent
Man, that is fucking terrible. How can someone have done something so terrible to you that you would want to try to ruin their life?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty much explains how Ole Miss got these amazing recruiting classes.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I think the problem is that shouldn't have been the alternative. A year ago I would have been thrilled with Elliott in the first this draft. But that's back when I thought we would be picking in the 20's possibly. Just not very exciting for a 4 pick. A trade down could have gotten us a lot more impact overall.
I'm thrilled with this pick. I know some of you think it was a reach, but I think a RB that extends the career of your QB, will get you 1500 yards plus, and will actually reach the end zone more than the 4 or 5 times combined the current 2 backs did last year will have as much or more impact on this team than a defensive player. I know we wanted a QB but since that wasn't there I think this was the single most impactful player we could have gotten.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
I still can't stop staring at Zekes college stats

Past 2 years 41 TDs

1800+ yards

6.7 yard career average

Incredible

I really hope you guys are ready

Cotton

Staff member
We were screaming for a RB last year. I can't imagine why people wouldn't be thrilled with a RB with our first pick. Just baffles my mind.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That Falcons pick was dumb as shit too. An in the box safety who sucks in coverage. It's amazing how some GMs come up with these picks.

data

Forbes #1
Knights of Larenzen? or whoever that took DCC down years back.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man, that is fucking terrible. How can someone have done something so terrible to you that you would want to try to ruin their life?
Media outlets have money too.

In general, my adage does, people suck. You just have to deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom