DeMarcus Lawrence SUSPENDED? WTF?!?!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
2 hour old news and still no one else is reporting this. Starting to look like total bullshit.
Dave Moore from the DMN just tweeted out that Cowboys are bracing for the suspension .

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Bosa and Buckner would both be fine picks at 4 whether Lawrence was suspended or not.

At this point I'd say Elliott is my first choice, then Bosa/Buckner, then Ramsey, assuming Lynch isn't a possibility, with a trade down being the most preferred option.

What we really should do now is sign Jason Jones to a 1 year contract for whatever meager salary he'd take (surely under 2 million). This is a guy with legitimate starting experience who could hold down the fort easily and he may even start once our two fool DE's return.

townsend

Banned
Don't amphetamines clear your system after like 24 hours? How much is this guy tweaking if he can get caught by a random test?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Well, looks like it's true. Reports starting to pour in.

Un fucking real.

dallen

Senior Tech
You know this means Garrett gets a pass for the season too

townsend

Banned
I try not to be judgemental, but how fucking stupid are these players? You're talking about careers that could earn you a lifetimes worth of money in a single contract, and you can't stay off drugs for a few years? Gregory and Lawrence are on their rookie contracts for God's sake, it is not that hard to keep your nose clean.

stubbie

Not So New Member
This is crazy...lay off the weed fellas.

Assuming it is weed. Could be related to injury and banned substance. Regardless, there is no excuse for this.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That Garrett a real leader of men, tight ship and all that kind of stuff.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Well, looks like it's true. Reports starting to pour in.

Un fucking real.

townsend

Banned
Maybe this shitty year will be the one that'll finally end Garrett's tenure. I'd rather we drafted Lynch at this point than spend another second deluding ourselves about any kind of window.

Top Bottom