A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Over sexuality has fallen into the same trap that sexual stigmatization was built on, that a person's identity is tied to their sexual preferences and libido.

It's still not okay to have the kind of sex you want or however much you want, you still have to conform to how much society still thinks you ought to be having.
I don't think society as a whole cares about what sexual practices people have as long as they keep it behind closed doors. Where some draw the line is having it flaunted in media and entertainment agendas.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Hey everyone!!! I'm straight and I had hot steamy sex today. Please accept me!!!

You fookers!! If you don't accept me I'll call congress!!

townsend

Banned
You lost me there.

I'm gonna take a stab at it because it think I know what you mean.

That is absurd. That's the opposite of what this country was built on. You can do whatever you want for the most part. There shouldn't be many restrictions on that. But if you require acceptance maybe you should try France. Seriously, does anyone not have any courage in their personal life anymore? Just love your life and maybe roll with it.
My point is that sexually liberated people are just as likely to be judgmental and assume people should conform to their personal standards, as prudish types can be. The tacit assumption in secular society is to be a cool progressive person, you must be sexually active.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
My point is that sexually liberated people are just as likely to be judgmental and assume people should conform to their personal standards, as prudish types can be. The tacit assumption in secular society is to be a cool progressive person, you must be sexually active.
Ah, I see.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
No question about it. American's are very opposed to nudity which kind of hits at the core of why people don't want transgendered people in the wrong bathroom. They don't want their daughter being exposed potentially to a penis and they don't want their son to be exposed to boobs or a vagina. So we shelter them by only allowing them to go in the bathroom with the people who share the same body part that they already have. It's the same reason we don't want nudity on cable television and a strip club near a school.
I don't think it's about nudity. I think it's about people not wanting freaks who have a penis but somehow think they're a woman to be pissing next to their daughters.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I don't get the breastfeeding thing at all. I see lots of outrage for breastfeeding rights but in 24 years and 6 kids being breastfed I've never once experienced any negative backlash about breastfeeding in public.

My wife never wasnt into showing her tits in public but we've had plenty of friends that do. It's no big deal either way, IMO. I just don't know where anyone has been repressed because of this. Is this even a real thing?

I think Schmitty even whips his titties out in public every now and then with no adverse repercussions.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
This got interesting. Just to play devils advocate, how are we to enforce Transgender men and women using the bathroom of the sex they were born in to. Pee Pee Check at the door? DNA tests?

I can tell you one thing, my children never went to a public restroom without my wife or I standing outside the door. It was how we rolled.
Check the Adam's apple! :art And same here. My daughter doesn't go alone or if it is just me and her, I'm by the door as close as I can be other people be damned!

I think what is pissing off the pro crowd is that they cannot readily accept the government or anyone else telling them what the rules are and they must conform. Some things have a predetermined outcome and that's that. At hand is men have dicks and women have a vagina and as long as they do seperate facilities are preferred by the majority and that doesn't fit the pro crowds zest for complete and unabridged freedoms. With freedoms comes responsibility so act responsibly.
And what is funny is the pro crowd loves them some Obama who gave us the most onerous of governmental intrusion with Obamacare and 20 trillion in government debt. Talk about hypocritical!

I have read the New Testament several times. I have attended church since I was a child. Christ never explicitly says one word about Homosexuality. Paul did in passing on a few occasions. Are we Pauline Christians or are we Christians? Paul also says women should be subservient, those weren't Jesus views. If you hold Paul's views on Homosexuality in such high esteem do you hold his views on women in the same light?

If we are Christians Jesus explicitly said we had two laws to follow. Love God with all your heart and Love your Neighbor as yourself. Those are Jesus's words to Christians, not mine, not Paul's.

They are the two MOST important laws, that should guide our lives.

How can a Christian love his/her neighbor as his/herself, and not treat them as they would expect to be treated or discriminate against them in any way? It doesn't make sense. It's not the Christianity I believe in.

/endrant
Christs coming was the fulfillment of Old Testament prophesy not the deletion of it. His comings and teaching did not eliminate all Old Testament law as they were still the word of God. So the 10 Commandments still apply etc. Christ still observed Jewish law and many traditions while ignoring some such as not working on the Sabbath. So no, those are not the only two rules of Christianity my friend. You will have to try again.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For the crowd claiming that this stuff won't or doesn't happen in California...

Man Arrested After Claiming To Be Transgender, Filming Women In Restroom
April 12, 2016 8:10 PM by Steven H Ahle

A man from Palmdale, California, wearing a bra and dress enters the ladies bathroom at Macy’s and what happens next should not surprise you. The man, Jason Pomare, 33, entered the bathroom which the ACLU and the liberal elitists in this country say is his God given right. He sets up a hidden camera in one of the stalls and for the next two hours, tapes women using the bathroom. Eventually, one woman noticed the camera with the record light on and notified mall security, who arrested Pomare. There was absolutely no way for anyone to see this coming, was there? (Removes tongue from cheek)

From Breitbart News:

When Pomare was contacted, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing, including a bra, a statement from the LASD revealed. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” LASD Sergeant Brian Hudson told the Los Angeles news outlet.

While searching the suspect, the deputy discovered a video camera in his purse. The camera allegedly contained hours of women using the bathroom inside the store.

Witnesses told police that Pomare would conceal the camera in bathroom stalls. The woman who contacted store security noticed the “recording light” on the camera. It appears Pomare was in the bathroom for around two hours, Hudson told the reporter.

Pomare was arrested and charged with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. The charges are misdemeanors which can land him in jail for 6 months and a fine of one thousand dollars. He would have been more successful had he just spent an hour there and moved on to the next store. This shows how easily someone “identifying” as a woman can film your mother, your wife, your girlfriend or your daughter at a time when they are most vulnerable.

A similar case happened in San Angelo, Texas, at a Walmart when an illegal alien used the exact same method to spy on women. Expect more of the same.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
But it is ok in New York. You tube has videos of people being completely nude being body painted in Time Square. You can see all the disapproving looks as people walk by. But hey, let's just let it all hang out because we are sexually repressed. X rated movies for preteens anyone?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I've also mentioned bleeding and crying. Coughing up mucus is another example. If you've ever been in a room with someone who refuses to excuse themselves while hocking up mucus, it can be pretty obnoxious.

I also understand that there's a difference between breast feeding and all those offensive discharges, but the differences are arbitrary, so in principle I can understand someone seeing it as offensive.

I just think that we have a lot of rules when it comes to just about every biological function and whether they're appropriate to perform in public. So I feel like it's not unreasonable for a certain number of people to be upset by breastfeeding in public.
I know some people are going to react negatively to it, I just think they are too uptight. Just my opinion.

townsend

Banned

A man from Palmdale, California, wearing a bra and dress enters the ladies bathroom at Macy’s and what happens next should not surprise you. The man, Jason Pomare, 33, entered the bathroom which the ACLU and the liberal elitists in this country say is his God given right. He sets up a hidden camera in one of the stalls and for the next two hours, tapes women using the bathroom. Eventually, one woman noticed the camera with the record light on and notified mall security, who arrested Pomare. There was absolutely no way for anyone to see this coming, was there? (Removes tongue from cheek)

From Breitbart News:

When Pomare was contacted, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing, including a bra, a statement from the LASD revealed. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” LASD Sergeant Brian Hudson told the Los Angeles news outlet.

While searching the suspect, the deputy discovered a video camera in his purse. The camera allegedly contained hours of women using the bathroom inside the store.

Witnesses told police that Pomare would conceal the camera in bathroom stalls. The woman who contacted store security noticed the “recording light” on the camera. It appears Pomare was in the bathroom for around two hours, Hudson told the reporter.

Pomare was arrested and charged with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. The charges are misdemeanors which can land him in jail for 6 months and a fine of one thousand dollars. He would have been more successful had he just spent an hour there and moved on to the next store. This shows how easily someone “identifying” as a woman can film your mother, your wife, your girlfriend or your daughter at a time when they are most vulnerable.

A similar case happened in San Angelo, Texas, at a Walmart when an illegal alien used the exact same method to spy on women. Expect more of the same.
Well.... shit.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I love boobs, I just don't want to see them when I'm eating or sitting in church. If you need to breast feed then, have a little modesty about it and use the baby blanket. it is what it is for. Beyond that, if you have it out, expect normal men to look and maybe even hold up a sign telling you how saggy it is. I think if more guys did that, the radical women who do it just for attention would stop.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
But isn't this a system where the Will of the majority is supposed to be what makes this country uniquely different from the rest of the world? Differing views are allowed but the majority still rules so don't try to turn this into a minority view is superior and should be the ruling factor because as much as minority views are accepted still they are not the final say.
I gave my personal opinion on the matter, which is that I think anyone who is bothered by public breastfeeding is too uptight. That's it. Pretty simple. You can translate that however you want. If you are going to talk about superiority though just know that the majority view isn't intrinsically superior simply by virtue of being the majority. I think on this particular subject the majority of people are not opposed to it anyway. I'm guessing there are probably quite a lot of things that you used to take comfort in knowing were 'the will of the majority' but no longer are.

Last edited:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I love boobs, I just don't want to see them when I'm eating or sitting in church. If you need to breast feed then, have a little modesty about it and use the baby blanket. it is what it is for. Beyond that, if you have it out, expect normal men to look and maybe even hold up a sign telling you how saggy it is. I think if more guys did that, the radical women who do it just for attention would stop.
My wife breastfed all of our kids. If some "normal" man as you say were to gawk and hold up a sign while I was there, he'd have been picking up his teeth. Breast feeding isn't radical, as you say. It's perfectly normal. It's nitwits such as yourself that make it out to be some kind of sexual or lewd thing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

From Breitbart News:

Man, Townsend sounds like a dumbass now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Man, Townsend sounds like a dumbass now.
Well, No trans person has ever been arrested for sexual misconduct in a restroom. Ever, ever, ever. Fucking ever. was a pretty convincing argument. Especially that last part.

townsend

Banned
Well, No trans person has ever been arrested for sexual misconduct in a restroom. Ever, ever, ever. Fucking ever. was a pretty convincing argument. Especially that last part.
Not wrong as far as I can tell. These were people posing as trans, I still bet there are more women who've set up cameras like that than men pretending to be women.

Top Bottom