Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is the stupid shit Jerry falls for though. I'm sure he had an awesome looking workout. Tons of QBs have awesome looking workouts. Guys like Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson looked great throwing the ball in a pair of shorts. The problem was they had no ability during games. The exact same problem exists with Gilbert. He isn't good on the field. I don't give a fuck what he did during a workout.
I don't think Jerry was there. It is the stupid shit the good ol' boys in the scouting network fall for as well.

Steinberg is pimping this cut rate QB all over the place and is tweeting out he's a 3rd rounder this morning.

GTFO of here.

It's marketing that teams can fall for though, I get it.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
~ yawns... rubs eyes ~

So, I here tell that something actually NFL related is supposed to go down today... can this be true? I may have to swing by the ABC store and pick up some Crown XR.

* actually, I'm completely prepared.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is what Jerry will have to deal with...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Twitter is just a playground for JFF to Dallas rumors right now. He's the top guy, no, he's the top QB, no he's not.

I am enjoying Mike Fisher being made to look like a fool admitting after saying Manziel is our #1 ranked QB that he got "cat-fished". This is after he acts like a smarmy cocksucker most of the time.

Smokescreen.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It would be glorious if Manziel and Bortles were both available at 16 and we took Blake.
I would live with that.

Unlikely that no QBs go in the top 15 though. Seems even less likely at this stage that Bridgewater would be the first QB to go, as well.

So unless Carr goes....

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I have to admit, I was aggravated by the extra wait, but this has been an enjoyable draft season and it is getting more interesting today.

But then again, I have masochistic qualities, I am a Cowboys fan afterall.
I don't mind the wait nearly as much as I mind the fact that it was moved from the Saturday-Sunday schedule.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Seems he is an accomplished weatherman. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He's like some autistic Canadian who wants to be a weatherman, duh.

D

Deuce

Gotta hand it to that tard, he loves himself some "severe wedder in Dalllllas, Texas.".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom