Week 13 Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Vikings | 12-1-2016

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Alright. we need that 6 minute 55 yard TD drive now to end this thing and get out of there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ok, now's our chance to put this game away.

Despite all the mistakes and the ugly game, we can put this one away with a TD drive here.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
People are acting like this is Cleveland.

This is the best defense in the league and a team that owns a 5 game win streak of their own. Obviously they have been in an offensive funk and continue it tonite, but their defense limiting us to a single TD through three quarters isn't completely baffling.
Yep. There's always games like this in the NFL.

And speaking of Cleveland, they damn near beat the NYG and the Dolphins. They're competitive for the most part. They just can't get the win.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agreed. Why the fuck is he still outside? He's definitely regressed these last two weeks.
I disagree. He is a rookie and not perfect but he hasn't played badly. We just suck as running a zone cover two.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That might have just sapped their heart. Time to drive the dagger home again Dak.

dallen

Senior Tech
Oline has been wearing them down for this drive, right?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Ok, now's our chance to put this game away.

Despite all the mistakes and the ugly game, we can put this one away with a TD drive here.
One of those time consuming drives that we put on the Ravens would be nice here.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Only complaint I have for Brown in this game.
He's a good player and I like him, but he has shown on plenty of instances in the last few weeks that he shouldn't be outside.

He's making more mistakes with each week and they really need to get Scandrick outside and put him back in the nickel where he was excellent.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, wearing them down. About time. Imagine if they didn't call back his long run earlier.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nice.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I thought for sure he was gonna split those defenders and get into the endzone.

Top Bottom