A week of LGBTQ acceptance education in a middle school. Really?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Skid if you had one fucking ball you would have come to my house and offered to fight instead of talking like the born piece of shit you are.
Oh good lord, I'm pretty damn sure he was just fucking around.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think we need to seriously look into doing away with a lot of the communal bathing etc
Not really sure how that would work. Sounds nice to build individual showers for everyone but someone has to actually pay for that shit. Or I guess we could just have people not showering or cleaning themselves at all, which is also pretty costly in a different way.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Good god, fighting?

Why in the world would I do that?
I guess I don't know. You are trash. Your whole family is trash. You tried to talk about another man's family because you don't have one that will ever be better than you were when you crawled out of the gutter you sorry piece of shit.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I guess I don't know. You are trash. Your whole family is trash. You tried to talk about another man's family because you don't have one that will ever be better than you were when you crawled out of the gutter you sorry piece of shit.
Dude, I was really just screwing with you.

Jiggyfly

Banned
No sir. What I said was that a man is a man unless and until he has himself altered and becomes a she. Not that difficult to understand.
Um. That is what I said you said.:shrug

I guess something is difficult to understand.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
One will have to go high on the mountain to have the last word here.

townsend

Banned
Not really sure how that would work. Sounds nice to build individual showers for everyone but someone has to actually pay for that shit. Or I guess we could just have people not showering or cleaning themselves at all, which is also pretty costly in a different way.
I guess it's a question of whether we legitimately care about kid's privacy, or if this just another smoke screen to push back against trans people getting their way. Keep in mind Gov. Abbott is willing to take 2 billion dollars out of the Texas education system to protect these kid's "privacy". So if we are saying funding trumps privacy, then Trans people should be admitted.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
A friends kid has decided he's a she and as far as I understand the Dr. won't cut it off unless he's over 25 and has had at least 2 years of counseling.
On the other hand you have Jenner, though it seems it hasn't been cut-off yet...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A friends kid has decided he's a she and as far as I understand the Dr. won't cut it off unless he's over 25 and has had at least 2 years of counseling.
On the other hand you have Jenner, though it seems it hasn't been cut-off yet...
Yeah I think the vast majority of doctors would do that. I'm sure you'll have some shady ones though. Just like the guys who will do a boob job on a girl before she is 18. (Before the YOU CAN'T COMPARE THEM POLICE want to try to prove me wrong again, many surgeons believe it's not ethical to do a boob job on an 16 year old girl or younger because it's a big decision and their body and mind are still developing).

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Skid if you had one fucking ball you would have come to my house and offered to fight instead of talking like the born piece of shit you are.
what the hell is going on in here?

Top Bottom