ATTENTION!!! Changes are here...please read, amigos...

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The donate button is up. Donate some money so Unc can pay his internet bill and make it back here.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm in. Will forward donation shortly. Good work by all involved. Wish the Cowboys were half as talented.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Thanks [MENTION=17]ravidubey[/MENTION] ... Much appreciated!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Thanks, Phil. I feel better knowing that Chinese money is in the bank.

Carp

DCC 4Life
20 Yuan, 20 Two, 20 Three...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You will have to wait on me a few days. My hard disk crashed on my PC and my pay pal info was on it. I have backups but I am awaiting delivery of my new PC. In the meantime just keep those cards and letters coming in.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You will have to wait on me a few days. My hard disk crashed on my PC and my pay pal info was on it. I have backups but I am awaiting delivery of my new PC. In the meantime just keep those cards and letters coming in.
I'm sensing someone out there is having pain...pain in their lower back. The Lord wants to heal you. If you send in that $100 commitment check you can become mostly healed. If you send in $1000 and become a kingdom partner your back will be completely healed. If you become a lifetime partner by sending in $10000 you will never be sick again!

Glorrrrrrry!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm sensing someone out there is having pain...pain in their lower back. The Lord wants to heal you. If you send in that $100 commitment check you can become mostly healed. If you send in $1000 and become a kingdom partner your back will be completely healed. If you become a lifetime partner by sending in $10000 you will never be sick again!

Glorrrrrrry!
I'm healed. How about an IOU. :art

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
as a member since 2007, id just like to say thank you to everyone involved. I couldn't even imagine going to another board. Although I don't post as much as I used to, I still love coming onto this site daily to check up on current events in the sports world.

Top Bottom