Eagles trade up to number 2 per PFT

I wish he really said that?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was one of the first on his bandwagon because I saw the developmental qualities and his work ethic.
GTFO, seriously? I've never seen this before. You should have said something to let us know.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Bosa would be a great pickup. Don't sweat that for a second. Buckner would be even better.

This defense was atrocious last year and needs an infusion of youth, talent, and most importantly power up front.

Thornton was a great addition. I can't express how happy I am with that one signing.

As for Elliott, I've given up on that happening because it makes way too much sense. Jerry Jones thinks "this offensive line" is enough and doesn't get how important skill players truly are, hence McFadden and Alfred Morris. Yawn.

The pairing of Elliott and Romo would have been special.
Now we probably are gonna get Ramsey:picard
This is what we must fear. This or Jack because they are athletic "freaks".

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I would take Elliot at #4 and move back into the 20's for Lynch.

That alone would make it our best draft in years. Yea, we may have to give up a 3rd or 4th, but for Elliot and a guy who actually does have real potential to be a franchise QB at the NFL level, I'd be totally ok with it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I would take Elliot at #4 and move back into the 20's for Lynch.

That alone would make it our best draft in years. Yea, we may have to give up a 3rd or 4th, but for Elliot and a guy who actually does have real potential to be a franchise QB at the NFL level, I'd be totally ok with it.
That would be amazing, but I can't see Lynch falling too far. Hell, Cleveland might take him at 8, or Chicago at 11, or New Orleans at 12, or Detroit at 16, or...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Quit it with the Lynch chatter.

You will get Prescott and like it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Lynch probably wouldn't get past the jets at 20.

I think though lynch just has too many question marks to trade up for.

I'd far rather trade back from 4 to 15 and draft him there while picking up a few picks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lynch probably wouldn't get past the jets at 20.

I think though lynch just has too many question marks to trade up for.

I'd far rather trade back from 4 to 15 and draft him there while picking up a few picks.
You can't drop from 4 to 15 with that kind of design in mind.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It's a mistake to fixate on a QB.

There are too many other better players.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You can't drop from 4 to 15 with that kind of design in mind.
I'd be happy with the extra picks. I don't even like Lynch.

The draft lynch part is just in response to those wanting to trade up for him. I think that'd be a mistake.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I didn't see that part earlier. They did pay a steep price. Hope it blows up in their face.
I hope they wasted all of those picks to select Jalen Ramsey. I'm 100% sure they didn't, but I can hope.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Man I hate this fucking team. The Eagles probably heard Goof son say our priority was QB and made them jump in front of us. Why don't they just shut the fuck up till the draft is over!! Is it that hard!! Now we probably are gonna get Ramsey:picard and the some fucking idiot QB in the later rounds who won't do shit.:budd

Now that reports are out about Lawrence getting suspended now instead of Elliot we probably take Bosa or a body to fill in!! I want Jimmy's Cowboys back!!
Wow, this guy.:lol

Wow, this guy.:lol
Hey man even I get pissed sometimes. I've been watching this team since the 80's and I've never seen the level of management and decisions I'm seeing now! It's fucking unreal! The laughingstock of the league.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hey man even I get pissed sometimes. I've been watching this team since the 80's and I've never seen the level of management and decisions I'm seeing now! It's fucking unreal! The laughingstock of the league.
Welcome to my frustration level 7 years ago. It does get easier. You get numb to it after a while.

Top Bottom