Prospects Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Says the guy who thought he was a late round pick. It's ok to admit you don't know what you don't know.
You can keep saying that, but it doesn't make it any more true the more you say it.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and even insinuating Irvin was slow is pretty laughable.

Cotton

Staff member
Except it's exactly what you said...
No, it's not, dipshit. I said for ME he is a late round pick. Go back and read and quit making shit up just to argue.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, it's not, dipshit. I said for ME he is a late round pick. Go back and read and quit making shit up just to argue.
Quit being hateful just because you got called out. Its obvious to everyone you scrambled to try to cover up that you didn't know anything about Fuller. Don't be so foolish.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Oh, and even insinuating Irvin was slow is pretty laughable.
It's laughable that you think he was a freak athlete.

Irvin not one of the fastest, but one of the best

By Gil Brandt NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8008103a/article/irvin-not-one-of-the-fastest-but-one-of-the-best

The reason Irvin didn't go higher in the draft was because he was not regarded as a burner. But here's the thing: whatever Irvin ran in shorts, he ran just as well in pads because he was very, very strong.

Cotton

Staff member
Quit being hateful just because you got called out. Its obvious to everyone you scrambled to try to cover up that you didn't know anything about Fuller. Don't be so foolish.
This is my first post about this in this thread. I would like for you to kindly tell me how I said that he is projected to go late. I said that *I* would take him late and then in like two posts later said he is being slated higher than he should be. So, yeah, like I said, I never once insinuated he would go late. Just that I wouldn't take him where he is projected to go.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is my first post about this in this thread. I would like for you to kindly tell me how I said that he is projected to go late. I said that *I* would take him late and then in like two posts later said he is being slated higher than he should be. So, yeah, like I said, I never once insinuated he would go late. Just that I wouldn't take him where he is projected to go.
:lol ok

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone grasp at straws so badly who so obviously had no idea where a prospect was projected to go. Even now it's like you struggle to admit he will likely go in the first/second round.

Cotton

Staff member

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone grasp at straws so badly who so obviously had no idea where a prospect was projected to go. Even now it's like you struggle to admit he will likely go in the first/second round.
:picard

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I never recall Fuller being anything lower than a second rounder.

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Listen, I'm not trying to get into an argument with you, in fact I'm not even sure what you are arguing about specifically, I'm just saying that to my knowledge Kyle Fuller is pretty consistently, probably nearly uniformly, been considered a second rounder.

If you think the player isn't a second, that's fine, I am certainly not one to say you can't have an opinion about a player that is outside the mainstream, but I think it's pretty clear Fuller has been a second round pick, stock-wise. You can probably find just as many sources that put him in the late first than sources that have him going after the second, though I would just be guessing.

Cotton

Staff member
Listen, I'm not trying to get into an argument with you, in fact I'm not even sure what you are arguing about specifically, I'm just saying that to my knowledge Kyle Fuller is pretty consistently, probably nearly uniformly, been considered a second rounder.

If you think the player isn't a second, that's fine, I am certainly not one to say you can't have an opinion about a player that is outside the mainstream, but I think it's pretty clear Fuller has been a second round pick, stock-wise. You can probably find just as many sources that put him in the late first than sources that have him going after the second, though I would just be guessing.
I'm not talking about Kyle Fuller. I'm talking about Will Fuller. And, maybe you meant Kendall Fuller?

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

I've read this whole thing and the whole thing with drafting in the later rounds was what he would do. You can know where a guy goes and can also value the player differently. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that for you. I mean there are some mocks that have Elliot going to Dallas but you don't want to draft him there. Same principle to a smaller scale.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've read this whole thing and the whole thing with drafting in the later rounds was what he would do. You can know where a guy goes and can also value the player differently. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that for you. I mean there are some mocks that have Elliot going to Dallas but you don't want to draft him there. Same principle to a smaller scale.
Then you aren't paying attention at all or didn't read what actually started this.

Stars said "Who's some mid to late round Wide Receivers to keep an eye on?"

Iamtdg responded "Will Fuller is one that I wouldn't mind taking late as a return man."

Clearly Iamtdg said that because he thought Will Fuller will be around late. If he didn't think that he wouldn't have made that response. What kind of dope would know a guy is going in the second but make that response? Not to mention it was all in a thread title "Name Your Draft Sleepers..." :lol If I asked you about a late round pass rusher who would be available? The only way you respond Bosa is if you actually think he is going to go late i nthe draft.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Then you aren't paying attention at all or didn't read what actually started this.

Iamtdg responded "Will Fuller is one that I wouldn't mind taking late as a return man."

Clearly Iamtdg said that because he thought Will Fuller will be around late. If he didn't think that he wouldn't have made that response. What kind of dope would know a guy is going in the second but make that response? Not to mention it was all in a thread title "Name Your Draft Sleepers..." :lol If I asked you about a late round pass rusher who would be available? The only way you respond Bosa is if you actually think he is going to go late i nthe draft.
Good lord.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

I read it all and again it's a personal preference to where you value a player. It just happens to be a bodycatcher that's going to go higher which he knew was going.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It just happens to be a bodycatcher that's going to go higher which he knew was going.
I'm not sure I understand this sentence at all? If you know a guy is going in the second round or higher? Why would you name him as a late round pick to keep an eye on?

Top Bottom