Week 12 Thanksgiving Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs. Panthers | 11/26/2015

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Might as well let Cassel practice running the offense so he can be an effective backup next year.
Can't do that.

We can't even figure out that Kuechly can play deep zone.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Totally depressing, but glad it happens now rather than with a game or two left in the year.

Overall, we have a horrific head coach, a broken offense, a passive defense and not a lot to feel proud about.

But wait, I bet they "fight".

Give me a fuckin' break.
Exactly.

I never bought into the idea that we still had a chance. Let's get this crap season over with already.

Hopefully they quit on Garrett and Jones is forced to actually give consideration into firing Garrett.

data

Forbes #1
I think Brandon Weeden may have the highest QBR this season.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
They can blow Cam all night long, it's their defense that's the difference.

data

Forbes #1
I hope Witten's okay. That was a fucking hit that takes a couple years off life.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good fucking Christ.
Bad thing about this is more misdirection. Namely blame on Romo.

He's accountable, but you can't have an offense that depends on the guy being on point, every fucking down.

And given the glaring example after seven straight losses, I think the proof is right there for anyone to see it.

This is Romo at his worst. Feeling he has to save the day.

This is not unfamiliar and we should have known this crap was coming.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Exactly.

I never bought into the idea that we still had a chance. Let's get this crap season over with already.

Hopefully they quit on Garrett and Jones is forced to actually give consideration into firing Garrett.
Won't happen.

vtcowboy

Bad thing about this is more misdirection. Namely blame on Romo.

He's accountable, but you can't have an offense that depends on the guy being on point, every fucking down.

And given the glaring example after seven straight losses, I think the proof is right there for anyone to see it.

This is Romo at his worst. Feeling he has to save the day.

This is not unfamiliar and we should have known this crap was coming.
Yeah, pretty much. It seems like Romo is forcing things because he feels like he has to. He feels that way because the offense can't do shit unless he's perfect, which is just asking too much.

jig290

Brand New Member
Did not think I would switch to liquor this early. I mean really show some fucking effort

Top Bottom