Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Packers | 10/16/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Dwayne Allen is not just an all-time great NFL player. He is an all-time great person - period. Very humble as well.
I heard he was a pompous asshat, but an awesome guy who wouldn't let an all you can eat buffet stop him from performing his duties.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Can we now give Linehan some serious props for his offense and his use of these two rookie players to MAXIMUM effect? Seriously....
Definitely, right now he is getting it done.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The play where he leaps a guy is really amazing. First of all he sheds a tackle to somehow turn the corner. Then once he does he jumps over a guy, lands and then pushed the pile another 4 yards for the first down. That was a play that should have been a loss of 2 with most RBs and he turned it into 12 and a first down.

I have to admit I was one of the people who said RB's aren't that important and I wouldn't take a guy in the top 10 unless I thought he was the next AP. I didn't see Elliott as that good. He is changing my mind though. A true difference maker in the backfield who just always pushes for an extra yard or two on every play and makes the spectacular out of ordinary at times.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Has there been a grandson gif this year?

Cotton

Staff member
Yes. Hope we can find one.
Went looking around Google just to see if there was anything new... didn't find anything new, but came across this awesome gif...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yes. Hope we can find one.
Went looking around Google just to see if there was anything new... didn't find anything new, but came across this awesome gif...

:lol

You know what would be great? And it would piss Booze off too.....

That stupid "Home Sweet Home" commercial the NFL did that has the entire Jones family at midfield singing along to the song is bad enough, but if you look closely, Spaulding is rocking out on the air guitar. :lol

Somebody needs to make a gif of that and put in our emoticons list!

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

You know what would be great? And it would piss Booze off too.....

That stupid "Home Sweet Home" commercial the NFL did that has the entire Jones family at midfield singing along to the song is bad enough, but if you look closely, Spaulding is rocking out on the air guitar. :lol

Somebody needs to make a gif of that and put in our emoticons list!
Is this the video you are talking about? I'm not seeing the Jones family in it.

Cotton

Staff member
Never mind, I see it now. Let me see what I can do.

EDIT: This one doesn't have Spaulding playing air guitar. Just them all singing.

Cotton

Staff member
I did make this, though. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
And, here it is small enough to make a smiley out of it if we want to.

Cotton

Staff member
If someone can find the video with him playing air guitar post it, and I can convert it to a gif, instead.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:fyou

Cotton

Staff member
I have no idea who some of the broads are. And fuck that little girl in the front. I don't give a shit. Go away.
There is just so much awesome going on in that little tiny short clip. Can't stop watching Stephen, Jerry, Gene, Spaulding, Charlotte, etc.

Top Bottom