2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I loved that Swinney called out that idiot Colin Cowherd.

I don't listen to Cowherd's show but I may have to find it just to hear his response.
Missed what both said.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Missed what both said.
Apparently Cowherd called Clemson a fraud during one of his shows. So Dabo clapped back at him and said Cowherd's a fraud because apparently he didn't do his homework on Clemson. He then said ask Oklahoma, Alabama, Ohio State, and Florida State if we're a fraud. He finished it up and by telling the media to make sure that print that.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Apparently Cowherd called Clemson a fraud during one of his shows. So Dabo clapped back at him and said Cowherd's a fraud because apparently he didn't do his homework on Clemson. He then said ask Oklahoma, Alabama, Ohio State, and Florida State if we're a fraud. He finished it up and by telling the media to make sure that print that.
Now is that becoming of a coach? :tippytoe

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Taking nothing away from Clemson but college and pro football need to do something about these pick plays.

The other receiver basically blocked his guy into the other DB freeing up the winning TD catch on that last play.

Should be illegal. It's not, maybe, but it should be.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Taking nothing away from Clemson but college and pro football need to do something about these pick plays.

The other receiver basically blocked his guy into the other DB freeing up the winning TD catch on that last play.

My understanding is that it I legal if it occurs on or behind the line of scrimmage and the receiver is not past the line of scrimmage. That is the pro rule and I think may be similar at the college level as well.

D

Deuce

Clemson runs a lot of pick plays, but the last one didn't bother me. It almost looked like the DB had hands on him and almost pulled him down. That's what caused the pick, not a WR standing there setting a screen.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Clemson runs a lot of pick plays, but the last one didn't bother me. It almost looked like the DB had hands on him and almost pulled him down. That's what caused the pick, not a WR standing there setting a screen.
It looked to me like the WR immediately ran into the DB as if he were doing drive block drills with a practice sled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom