Time to come clean: Are you voting for Donald Trump?

Time to come clean: Are you voting for Donald Trump?

• Total voters

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Same here. But, only if they were literally the only two options.
Which is too bad because Bernie actually has integrity in my opinion. He is pretty straightforward and honest. But everything he believes strongest about is the opposite of what I care about.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Which is too bad because Bernie actually has integrity in my opinion. He is pretty straightforward and honest. But everything he believes strongest about is the opposite of what I care about.
Yep.

Jiggyfly

Banned
And you would vote for Trump based on his integrity over Hillary?

This is the disconnect that makes no sense to me, Trump has shown zero integrity about anything.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And you would vote for Trump based on his integrity over Hillary?

This is the disconnect that makes no sense to me, Trump has shown zero integrity about anything.
They both have shown zero integrity though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And Trump you would vote for Trump why?

How does Trumps history make him more palatable than Hillary?
Mostly I said that because I hate Bipo's stupid political posts. I seriously doubt I vote for Trump either. I know it will piss some people off but I'm not sure anyone makes this election worth voting in.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean, what's the worst that could happen if Trumps President?

the poor get poorer and likely riot more. They won't overthrow the govt, though.

middle class wouldnt evaporate. Trump supporters cool with social conservatism, but wouldn't support anti-middle class policies. Maybe pro-corporate policies lead to middle class salaries going down? maybe small businesses screwed?

i doubt hed piss any nation off enough to cause an American soil war. Maybe a couple more attacks here and there. If anything, less money invested overseas and reinvested in domestic infrastructure.

He he won't build a wall, despite that being a media buzz topic.

we won't have anymore of this transgender bathroom dominating news, though. I imagine some bonafide construction projects nation-wide

possibly standard quality of health coverage and public schools degenerate.

Trump won't be PC and he will embarrass the nation potentially as a result. But I don't really give a shit about that personally. It doesn't really impact me. He may actually get some money economically flowing in the right direction. Most of all there is at least a chance that my taxes go down. Something that absolutely would not happen under Bernie and I doubt happens under Hillary.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hillary has had several opportunities in government and politics and has proven her stripes already. Trump at least has an opportunity to try to do better.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Hillary has had several opportunities in government and politics and has proven her stripes already. Trump at least has an opportunity to try to do better.
So ignore what he has done in life up to this point because being president will change someone for the better.:lol

shane

DCC 4Life
The Constitution Party has a pretty good ticket this year. I will probably throw a protest vote their way this year

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The Constitution Party has a pretty good ticket this year. I will probably throw a protest vote their way this year

Wikipedia: "The preamble of the Constitution Party platform "gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States,"

No thanks. :outtahere

Top Bottom