Week 13 Thursday Night Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Vikings | 12-1-2016

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
If Eli throws that pass against our defense they will stand around an watch them catch it,
If only that wasn't true. I like Brown, and think that he has a lot of potential. But that fucker needs to learn how to turn his damn head and look for the ball.

data

Forbes #1
With 1 point lead and 3:30 remaining, Cardinals go for it on 4th and 1 on their own 35 yard line.

14-yard run by Johnson off left guard. I like it.

data

Forbes #1
You can call it stupid, but it worked. Arians calls for a deep pass play at the 2-minute warning and it's a 40 yard TD catch.

If only that wasn't true. I like Brown, and think that he has a lot of potential. But that fucker needs to learn how to turn his damn head and look for the ball.
Honestly I was talking about Carr. Brown doesn't look for the ball but he times it just right when to knock it out and not cause a penalty. Carr on the other hand... it seems that every time a pass is throw he watches them catch it before trying to tackle! That shit drives me fucking crazy!

data

Forbes #1
With a 7 point lead, go for 2 point conversion and I'm all :towel for Arians.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just got back home. Love the fact that the Steelers brought the Giants back home to reality.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Garbage TD for the Giants.

data

Forbes #1
Am I lone wolf on the 2-point try with a 7-point lead? Go for 9 points to seal the deal!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I can't believe we had to wait until the first weekend in December to experience what I call a perfect Sunday -- Eagles, Redskins, Giants all losing and the Cowboys winning.

But it couldn't have come at a better time!

:towel

Stars

DCC 4Life
damn those were beautiful back to back safety blitzes from arizona to end the game.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Am I lone wolf on the 2-point try with a 7-point lead? Go for 9 points to seal the deal!
I wouldn't. Take the 8 pt lead, and force them to have to make the 2 pt try to tie.

Look at how that worked out for us just a few days ago.

Top Bottom