Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
So get ready. Dallas got the benefit of the calls. You'll hear it all week.

dallen

Senior Tech
There were plenty of questionable calls both ways. To say this game came down to that picked up PI call is an oversimplification

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Lotuseater

Banned
Anyone who feels good about this teams chances against Aaron Rodgers after the way the secondary played today is in complete homer mode and not thinking clearly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So get ready. Dallas got the benefit of the calls. You'll hear it all week.
We tried to give this game away in so any ways. I'm not sure how anyone could say we got all the bounces and calls. Not even close to true.

shane

DCC 4Life
Anyone who feels good about this teams chances against Aaron Rodgers after the way the secondary played today is in complete homer mode and not thinking clearly.
It isn't going to be easy, but you have to think our offense will play better in Green Bay. Detroit's defense is way better than theirs.

Still, I won't go full homer unless they beat Green Bay next week.

dallen

Senior Tech
Never mind they scored on a drive after they called running into the kicker on our player when he never touched the punter

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
Feel bad and go be angry elsewhere. People are enjoying the win. Are you that miserable that you need to shit all over this win?

dallen

Senior Tech
I am in complete homer mode and not thinking clearly! :towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom