Pro Pick 'Em - Prize awarded to winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I'll have my office assistant sign me up.

:unsure

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
For whatever reason I can't get the tie breaker to take. I cannot enter in the most points category.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
For whatever reason I can't get the tie breaker to take. I cannot enter in the most points category.
I didn't have a problem with it. I just played the cursor in the little boxes and typed in the numbers.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I didn't have a problem with it. I just played the cursor in the little boxes and typed in the numbers.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, LT just oldman pwned Skid.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Mmmm yeah....I can't make that pick because it was after the first game was played. Pretty simple actually.

hstour

Brand New Member
I'd like to donate to the prize stash a purple women's blouse that my ex-mother-in-law once gave me for Xmas. I'm sure it came from her closet, was ordered on QVC and once received she figured out was too big.

Yeahhhhhh. Notice the "ex?" Her daughter was a bitch too........

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No, but you seem to be experienced.....
Ahh, the ol' 'I know you are, but what am I' defense.

Not sure if I should give you props for reaching back to a 2nd grade classic, or feel bad for you for actually using a 2nd grade comeback.

hstour

Brand New Member
OK, excuse me for willing to introduce a bit about myself, no matter how embarrassing, and being ridiculed for it.

Wow, you must have been the big asshole in high school.......I'm bet you are so proud of yourself.

Good, it's the closest you will ever become to being a man.....(big man on a message board. W00+)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom