Vikings Trading For Sam Bradford

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Goddammit. The Eagles better not get a first round pick back.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Goddammit. The Eagles better not get a first round pick back.
I can't imagine them getting a first. Stranger things have happened, but I wouldn't give a first for him.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:tippytoe

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Wow.

Stars

DCC 4Life

For Sam Fucking Bradford . hahahaha whyyyyyyyyyyyy Vikings???

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is complete bullshit. Now the Eagles have a first round pick back and of course the goddamn draft is in Philly.

How conveeeeeeeeeeenient.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Unreal. I can't believe they pulled that shit off.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Jesus Christ a 1st and a 4th for Bradford :picard

I wander what we could get for Romo :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
1st and a 4th? :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The worst is the Vikes will still miss the playoffs and the Eagles will get a nice first. What fucking horseshit. Pisses me off. At least I can take solace in knowing the Eagles will be shit this season, but they would have been shit with Bradford too.

How are NFL teams so goddamn dumb. Bradford will be hurt before week 8.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Good move for the Eagles in a vacuum but Wentz needs alot of time to develop and this will force them to play him sooner than expected. With Bradford they may have been somewhat competitive, at least enough to hold off on playing Wentz until the last 3-4 games of the year. Now they will likely be about 2-6 and there is no way they will be able to resist the fans/media calls to play him in a lost season.

With their mediocre OL, shit WR's and RB's, that's a recipe for ruining a QB who only threw about 600 college passes.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The worst is the Vikes will still miss the playoffs and the Eagles will get a nice first. What fucking horseshit. Pisses me off. At least I can take solace in knowing the Eagles will be shit this season, but they would have been shit with Bradford too.

How are NFL teams so goddamn dumb. Bradford will be hurt before week 8.
The Vikings are one of the top wild card contenders in the NFC, behind whoever finishes 2nd in the West. Very strong defense and running game, and Bradford should be able to give them what Bridgewater gave them last year.

Even if they do miss the playoffs it's likely with 8 or 9 wins.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good move for the Eagles in a vacuum but Wentz needs alot of time to develop and this will force them to play him sooner than expected. With Bradford they may have been somewhat competitive, at least enough to hold off on playing Wentz until the last 3-4 games of the year. Now they will likely be about 2-6 and there is no way they will be able to resist the fans/media calls to play him in a lost season.

With their mediocre OL, shit WR's and RB's, that's a recipe for ruining a QB who only threw about 600 college passes.
Chase Daniel is probably no worse then Bradford for the Eagles this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Vikings are one of the top wild card contenders in the NFC, behind whoever finishes 2nd in the West. Very strong defense and running game, and Bradford should be able to give them what Bridgewater gave them last year.

Even if they do miss the playoffs it's likely with 8 or 9 wins.
Vikes with Bradford is a peak at 8 wins. Their defense is good but it's not dominant. It's more like our 2014 defense that looks good when they have a dominant run game and a grind it out offense.

Keep in mind that AP is in his 30s and has an injury history. He is never a given.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

Life has to suck so hard for Vikings fans right now.

Top Bottom