TV Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think the Cinnabon thing is him in the witness protection program for Walt's thing.
That's what I thought as well

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Cinnabon thing is after Breaking Bad. Remember at the end of BB, when he told Walt he might end up managing one? On Talking Saul afterwards, they said it is what eventually happens to him. How he's gone full circle.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Interesting.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I think the Cinnabon thing is him in the witness protection program for Walt's thing.
He isn't in witness protection. He's hiding under another alias. He got shipped out of town by the same guy Walt did. That's why he didn't want to go through the emergency door and face the police.

D

Deuce

Vinyl looked interesting and the pilot was good. Looks like it can be a better version of Entourage with more drama is a more interesting time period.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Saul:

Yea, it's not witness protection that they were in, remember that Walt was still on the run and avoiding the cops the entire time up until the end. Saul had a guy who could wipe your identity and give you an entirely new life/identity somewhere else. That's the point they were making at the beginning and end of the episode, at the end he couldn't stop himself from flipping the switch despite the fact that he had been in the office and been an employee of the firm for about 45 minutes, yet at the beginning, in a garbage room in the middle of nowhere he doesn't have it in him to open the emergency door because it would alert the cops.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Love on Netflix is pretty solid. Typical Apatow-type stuff.

Does have AT&T girl, which is a plus.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Anyone care to explain the importance or utility of the Michonne/Rick coupling?

I know it was a joke after last week that he doesn't have a love interest, but really?

He didn't have time for cooch in the comics and he shouldn't now.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Between the implied lesbians and now an interracial couple I'm guessing they're doing all they can to be "progressive".

D

Deuce

I know it was a joke after last week that he doesn't have a love interest, but really?

Didn't he have Andrea in the comics?

Jiggyfly

Banned

How could there never be any time for cooch.:shrug

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Saw a tweet where somebody suggested a spin-off to Saul and Breaking Bad where it gives the backstory to Mike. The actors age will probably prevent it because how young can they really make him look. I would watch it for sure.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Saw a tweet where somebody suggested a spin-off to Saul and Breaking Bad where it gives the backstory to Mike. The actors age will probably prevent it because how young can they really make him look. I would watch it for sure.
If they got the right actor to play a young him it might work but it is very iffy to pull that off and it could ruin everything.

These guys seem to cast pretty well so it might be worth giving it a shot.

Maybe not a full show lasting several years but a one shot 10 episode run.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So Breaking Bad is rerunning on IFC, I had been recording so I could binge watch the whole thing again.

But I never actually got into the mood to watch it.

I don't know if it is still to fresh in my memory or knowing what is going to happen kills the suspense which was the most enjoyable part of the show.

I have re-watched The Wire 3 times and enjoyed it every time as well as the Sopranos but something keeps putting me off about Breaking Bad. :shrug

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hoboken Squat Cobbler :lol
Full moon, moon pie.

Boston cream splat.

It is when a man sits in pie!

He...sits in pie....and he...wiggles around.

Maybe it is like Hellmann's mayonnaise and has a different name west of the Rockies, I don't know.

:lol

Top Bottom