Archive - Random NFL Stuff Thread...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Phil Loadholt done for the year with a torn achilles.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Yeah he was awful. At least Mariota overcame his early struggles. Winston never got into a rhythm.
Mike Glennon looked like the better player out of the 2. I've always liked Glennon and think he would be an awesome backup. If he were to get cut I'd hope the cowboys would replace shit Weeden with him

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mike Glennon looked like the better player out of the 2. I've always liked Glennon and think he would be an awesome backup. If he were to get cut I'd hope the cowboys would replace shit Weeden with him
Mettenberger looked really good in his preseason game as well. Heck I didn't think he played that poorly as a rookie. He is the type of QB that I'd trade for if I needed a starter. Clearly he should be starting for the Titans at this point.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching the Browns/Redskins replay and wow, are the Browns unis horrific.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Colts/Eagles on NFLN right now.

No Bradford.

Eagles CBs held up okay on the first drive.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sanchez just confirming how awful he is. Not that that was in question at this point.

Nice run by Algohor. Showed more speed than he was supposed to have. He really does remind you of Maclin.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sanchez just confirming how awful he is. Not that that was in question at this point.

Nice run by Algohor. Showed more speed than he was supposed to have. He really does remind you of Maclin.
Agholor only scored that TD because the Colts' DBs were way out of position.

Cotton

Staff member
Agholor with a terrible drop. Went right through his hands.

Cotton

Staff member
Helluva punt return right there for the Eagles.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Just learned something about your avatar. The artist stated it was supposed to depict a deflated Brady.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Tebow looked fantastic on that first drive. The throwing motion looks much better and he has a much quicker delivery.

He started off 4/4 passing but finished 2/8.

Had to throw in that little bit of hate as well to add some levity to my Tebow comments.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tebow looked fantastic on that first drive. The throwing motion looks much better and he has a much quicker delivery.

He started off 4/4 passing but finished 2/8.

Had to throw in that little bit of hate as well to add some levity to my Tebow comments.
Some of those early completions were really easy though. Like guy runs a curl in the middle of the field and is wide open right in front of him. I mean any one of us could make that throw easily. He threw some really ugly wounded ducks as well. Tight spirals were not his friend. Overall I was hoping Tebow would look good because I want the Eagles to keep him on their roster. Would love for them to cut Barkley for a joke like Tebow.

Cotton

Staff member
Some of those early completions were really easy though. Like guy runs a curl in the middle of the field and is wide open right in front of him. I mean any one of us could make that throw easily. He threw some really ugly wounded ducks as well. Tight spirals were not his friend. Overall I was hoping Tebow would look good because I want the Eagles to keep him on their roster. Would love for them to cut Barkley for a joke like Tebow.
Barkley looked like shit, too.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Got a feeling Tebow might get some Wildcat work this season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Barkley looked like shit, too.
Yeah I didn't catch Barkley playing in the game. Didn't care enough about the Eagles in preseason to try and watch the whole game. The only part I caught was Tebow oddly enough.

Top Bottom