Veteran backs who could be available in cuts.

Jiggyfly

Banned
These are guys who could possibly most likely to be cut and would be interesting pickups IMO.

Some have potential as lead back but most would be ok rotational guys who have experience and most have some size whih is needed.

Any more names

Christine Michael
Khiry Robinson
Bryce Brown
Kendall Hunter
Ka'Deem Carey
Fozzy Whittaker
Bilal Powell
Toby Gerhart

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I've always liked Christine Michel and think he just wasn't given a good shot since they have a top 3 RB in Lynch. Would be an excellent pickup.

The others I'd rather have DMac and Lance Dunbar sadly.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
also with the emergence of both Theo Riddick and Ameer Abdullah, Joique Bell could be a surprise cut. This is just a guess on my part but he's still trying to get back from knee/achilles surgeries he had in January

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I've always liked Christine Michel and think he just wasn't given a good shot since they have a top 3 RB in Lynch. Would be an excellent pickup.

The others I'd rather have DMac and Lance Dunbar sadly.
I agree about Michel, I think we could hit big on him.

I'd also have an interest in Brown.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey, the Denver/Seattle game is on right now.

Oh look, an ugly Christine Michael fumble.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
good. the more of those the better the chances he actually gets cut
Do you really want a guy that fumbles? We got rid of that already....

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Do you really want a guy that fumbles? We got rid of that already....
it was a joke but the guy isnt known to be an avid fumbler. hes just a guy who gets like 4 carries a game.

I dont know much about him honestly but I do know he's a lot better than Lance Dunbar and Gus Johnson

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
it was a joke but the guy isnt known to be an avid fumbler. hes just a guy who gets like 4 carries a game.

I dont know much about him honestly but I do know he's a lot better than Lance Dunbar and Gus Johnson
I said it when we let Murray go. If the Cowboys are going to compete in 2015 they needed to get it right at RB.

They blew it in the draft. They took an oft-injured tackle in the third round and lo and behold, he will be fortunate to not land on IR.

They need to admit they were fucking dead wrong about the guys they had and decide if they are going to do something about it now or just wallow in their own mistake.

Adding another underachieving twit is not going to change that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I said it when we let Murray go. If the Cowboys are going to compete in 2015 they needed to get it right at RB.

They blew it in the draft. They took an oft-injured tackle in the third round and lo and behold, he will be fortunate to not land on IR.

They need to admit they were fucking dead wrong about the guys they had and decide if they are going to do something about it now or just wallow in their own mistake.

Pretty sure its too late for this season.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I saw it coming as well and said they wouldn't even draft after the McFadden caper.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I saw it coming as well and said they wouldn't even draft after the McFadden caper.
That darn draft, they just didn't get a chance and stuff.

Meanwhile, the deepest RB class in years is showing their stuff in preseason this weekend.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It absolutely is. There is no cut, no trade that is realistic that will rescue the Cowboys from this gross miscalculation.

If they want to fix it, it will take a lot.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Some would say it doesn't matter. The OL will take care of everything. I say probably not. It's Randal then it drops off to holy cow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Some would say it doesn't matter. The OL will take care of everything. I say probably not. It's Randal then it drops off to holy cow.
Randle. Not Randal.

Witten. Not Whitten.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Underachieved at A&M. Has all the physical tools, just not bright. Good open field speed, and good short yardage guy. Ended up in the doghouse with two coaching staffs in college.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Underachieved at A&M. Has all the physical tools, just not bright. Good open field speed, and good short yardage guy. Ended up in the doghouse with two coaching staffs in college.
Thanks for posting, Rock. Might be nice if you prefaced who you are talking about though. I know it is Michael, some others might not.

Have a nice day.

Top Bottom