Must See Movies

Carp

DCC 4Life
Really? He's solid and certainly the only one that F4 ever faces that's worth a damn, but I think Dr Octopus and Magneto are tops.
Magneto...possibly, but if you are going to have a Spiderman villain it would have to be Green Goblin.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ex Machina was a nice little surprise. Didn't expect much but a good story and good effects. Plus Oscar Isaac is good in everything and he's in the new Star Wars, so it gives me hope for that.
Finally got around to watching it, wasn't disappointed.

D

Deuce

I finally caught Kingsman: The Secret Service. One of the more underrated movies of the year.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Then watch it just to see Sam Jackson be the bad guy who talks with a lisp.
Yeah, it was actually pretty decent, and Sam Jackson with a lisp is funny.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I couldn't make it more than 30 minutes. Just couldn't watch it for some reason.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I finally caught Kingsman: The Secret Service. One of the more underrated movies of the year.
We have it available with our On Demand service. May have to check it out.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'll watch pretty much anything that has Kurt Russell in it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I know only a small few of you would be interested in it but Straight Outta Compton was really good. Definitely worth a watch in the theater.

D

Deuce

I know only a small few of you would be interested in it but Straight Outta Compton was really good. Definitely worth a watch in the theater.
My brother saw it yesterday and thought it was excellent. I was hoping it would be, but had doubts when you bring a bunch of unknown actors together.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Say that reminds me. I guess The Escape From New York reboot is dead, right?
Nope.

‘Escape From New York’ Reboot Back On…By MrDisgusting on January 13, 2015@bradmiska

After years in development and a trip to turnaround, Fox has emerged from competitive bidding and closed a deal to remake the 1981 John Carpenter-directed cult classic Escape From New York, Deadline was the first to report.

Carpenter will be an executive producer and will exert creative influence over the project.

“In the original, Kurt Russell played Snake Plissken, an eyepatch-sporting tough guy who is conscripted to rescue the president of the United States after Air Force One — en route to a summit that could head off WWIII — goes missing after it crashes in New York, which has been relegated to a maximum security prison. Plissken, a former special forces operative convicted of trying to rob the Federal Reserve, is given 22 hours to liberate the president and a tape he carries which holds the key to peace. If he fails, he’s wired to explode.“

They are starting from scratch with the hope to reinvent the property with an eye toward launching a new franchise.

Andrew Rona and Alex Heineman’s The Picture Company will produce.

The original was released by Avco Embassy, and the rights were own by Studiocanal. Fox’s Mike Ireland brought it in and will steer.

Top Bottom