2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggyfly

Banned
When a top SEC team loses to a bottom SEC team it's called depth. In any other conference it is considered a down year for the conference.
What top SEC team has lost to a bottom SEC team like Oklahoma did to Texas?

This is a down year for the big 12 the bottom is very weak.

D

Deuce

Wrong. I didn't mention Baylor.
You quoted a post that was discussing Baylors schedule and posted that CRock compare it to Bama. So no, technically your didn't mention Baylor but you certainly were referencing them.

But please, don't let me get in the way of your poor logic.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You quoted a post that was discussing Baylors schedule and posted that CRock compare it to Bama. So no, technically your didn't mention Baylor but you certainly were referencing them.

But please, don't let me get in the way of your poor logic.
Cowboysrocks mentioned Baylor's schedule in the quoted post but I only made reference to Bama' s schedule. Technically CBrocks mentioned them. Maybe you should reevaluate what is logical about your stretch.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just noticed that Baylor/OkState and TCU/OU are on at the same time tonight. That kinda sucks. I was hoping to watch them independent of each other.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just noticed that Baylor/OkState and TCU/OU are on at the same time tonight. That kinda sucks. I was hoping to watch them independent of each other.
Take over 2 TV's and run back and forth

Cotton

Staff member
Move a TV into the same room as the other TV...

Or make your wife do it.
Me: Baby, go move the bedroom TV into the living room. You will do this next.

Her: GFY

Cotton

Staff member
I just wanted to see you try to take over your daughters TV.
Sheeeit, I'm more scared of her than I am my wife.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Sheeeit, I'm more scared of her than I am my wife.
:lol

I was going to suggest to go in there and just change the channel but she will probably get you back by doing the same thing while you are watching something plus kick you in the shin.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

I was going to suggest to go in there and just change the channel but she will probably get you back by doing the same thing while you are watching something plus kick you in the shin.
One cool feature about Dish is I can actually turn off her receiver from the living room. Makes for great times and much yelling. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
On the Iowa/Purdue game the announcer said Iowa could cinch the big ten with a victory or a Wisconcin loss. I wonder if he meant a division in the big ten because Ohio State is obviously in the picture with no losses.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wonder if Florida will be punished for "not being strong on both sides of the ball".

The committee saw fit to drop TCU 3 spots after a win but didn't do anything to Florida after their 9-7 win over Vandy. Now Florida is tied 14-14 with FAU in the Swamp.

Even if Florida pulls out the win I don't want to hear Jeff Long trying to put a positive spin on this performance. UF's offense is complete and utter trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom