Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I will now forever think of Randy Gregory as Jules Winnfield.
He needs to come up with some kind of explosion sackdance and yell at QBs, "I'm a mushroom cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker!"

p1_

DCC 4Life
Somebody photoshop Gregory's face to Jackson's body. Rollin with the wife beater.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Whoa, Gregory will wear 94. :towel
Looks stoned to me

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Newt

DCC 4Life
Right now, the way everything is starting to shape up, if I could trade next years 1st and any running back currently on our roster for Peterson I think I would do it in a heartbeat. A stud running back behind this line, with a healthy Romo and Dez, my goodness it would be a sight to see.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right now, the way everything is starting to shape up, if I could trade next years 1st and any running back currently on our roster for Peterson I think I would do it in a heartbeat. A stud running back behind this line, with a healthy Romo and Dez, my goodness it would be a sight to see.
Just wait until you see what Joseph Randle can do behind this offensive line! :hawfap

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If they trade a first round pick for a 30 year old RB, they should have their God damn heads examined.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they trade a first round pick for a 30 year old RB, they should have their God damn heads examined.
There are way too many variables in the NFL to sell out to try and win the whole thing in any given year. Romo takes the wrong hit or Tyron gets hurt and suddenly the team has no shot at the Superbowl even with AP and you just threw away a first round pick.

What makes it especially dumb to sell out for the next year or two is the fact that we just built the best O-line in football for the next decade potentially. You've probably just prolonged Romo's career even longer. So why are you now selling out to win it all next year? Essentially sacrificing potentially a first round caliber RB (If one is worthy next year) who could run behind this O-line for the next 7 years.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Damn straight, but I would still be excited. And you know damn well we have wasted more and got back less in return. See Roy William, WR.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Damn straight, but I would still be excited. And you know damn well we have wasted more and got back less in return. See Roy William, WR.
So a stupid mistake made in the past would excuse another stupid mistake?

No thanks.

I'd like to see Peterson on this team behind that line, too. But not at that price. Not even close to that price. The highest I'd go is a 4th. MAYBE a conditional third.

Last edited:

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
With all the comp picks we're getting? I could go as high as the two picks right after our comp picks... :art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom