Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Redskins vs. Cowboys| 10/26/2014

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And Patrick Peterson is overrated. By a lot. He should do more returns, where he is dangerous.

D

Deuce

No way. Patterson has some skills, sure. But he's far from being a game breaker. He disappears for weeks at a time.

And that's not totally to blame on Bridgewater. If it is, he certainly wouldn't be a "game breaker" for Bortles, either.
Patterson is in the Harvin mold. He needs to be given screens and reverses mixed in with his normal routes. Since Jax may have the worst OL in the league, no he wouldn't be a game breaker for them either.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, what's going on in here?

Cotton

Staff member
Go Cardinals!

Cotton

Staff member
Blatant pick.

Cotton

Staff member
Foles is dumb.

Cotton

Staff member
Seriously, what's going on in here?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And people were ready to put the Colts into the elite team category. Just shows you how inconsistent the NFL is and why any time you get a win it's a good weekend.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And people were ready to put the Colts into the elite team category. Just shows you how inconsistent the NFL is and why any time you get a win it's a good weekend.
I wouldn't count them out just yet. And yeah, I'd still consider them when talking about the elite team category. Who is above them? I think they're every bit as good as we are. And I'd say they're a more complete team than either the Cardinals or Eagles. So who does that leave above them? Denver. Who else?

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
What in the fuck were the Steelers thinking there? 4th down at the Colts 35, and instead of going for it, or trying a 52 yard FG, they have Roethlisberger punt out of a deep shotgun, and it gets blocked.

Top Bottom