Redskins Stuff...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gameday: Playoff Hopes Still Alive Vs. Reeling Redskins

Posted 3 hours ago

Rowan Kavner

DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer

Cowboys: The Cowboys will be coming off one of their worst regular season losses in franchise history. It wasn’t a do-or-die game like some losses have been in the recent past, but surrendering a 23-point halftime lead to a team that could muster just three first-half points with their backup quarterback will go down as one of the biggest collapses. Head coach Jason Garrett has always taken pride in his team’s resiliency, and the Cowboys are going to need a lot of that if they’re to turn the page and get a win this weekend in Washington to force yet another sudden death game against a division rival in Week 17 with a playoff berth on the line.

There are a lot of areas of concern right now on a Dallas team that’s lost two straight and surrendered 37 points or more in each of their last two games despite facing backup quarterbacks. But one group the Cowboys haven’t had to worry about is the offensive line, which had been maligned the last two years. It’s now become one of the few, accountable strong spots of the Cowboys, paving the way for a Dallas running back to rush for at least 80 yards each of the past five games. DeMarco Murray’s rushed for at least 130 yards each of the last two games, but he doesn’t have 20 rushes in either contest. Dallas hasn’t found a way to finish after establishing themselves on the ground.

The reasons for that are multiple. Some blame the play-calling, others blame the players, and many put that on the defense, which still ranks worst in the league. Injuries continue to beleaguer the defense, particularly at linebacker, where the Cowboys are playing with backups to the backups. It’s possible they still don’t have Sean Lee this coming week, and with Bruce Carter and Justin Durant nursing hamstring injuries and Ernie Sims getting hurt last week, the defense is left with few options. The Cowboys will need markedly better performances from their defensive backs and top defensive linemen if they’re to win the division.

Redskins: If it appears there’s turmoil in Dallas, Washington seems to be taking that to a different level. Head coach Mike Shanahan seems to be asked every day about his job security and whether or not he even wants to be coaching the rest of the year or next. The questions reached their peak after Shanahan ruled that Robert Griffin III would be shut down the rest of the year in favor of Kirk Cousins in order to protect the franchise quarterback who’d been sacked numerous times with the playoffs statistically out of reach. That means the Cowboys will be facing Cousins, who threw for 381 yards last week.

It’s possible the move to Cousins helps rejuvenate a Redskins team that lost last week by one point after a risky two-point conversion attempt failed after Washington scored a touchdown with 18 seconds remaining against the Falcons. That one-point loss was the closest the Redskins had come to winning a game since beating San Diego, 30-24, in overtime in Week 9. Cousins’ 381 passing yards also marked a season-high for any Washington quarterback this year. In addition, the Redskins continue to offer a running threat with Alfred Morris, who ran for 98 yards last week and had 81 yards rushing in the first meeting between these teams this year in Dallas.

As bad as the Cowboys’ defense has been this season, the Redskins’ group hasn’t fared much better. Washington ranks 20th in total defense and last in the league in opponents scoring average, giving up 31 points per game. The Redskins’ defense has allowed at least 20 points in all but one game this year. With only three wins this season, there’s not a lot left for the Redskins to play for, but a chance to knock the Cowboys out of playoff contention would probably be one of them. Dallas wouldn’t immediately be eliminated from the playoffs if Washington comes out on top, but if the Cowboys fall, a win from the Eagles would make Philadelphia the NFC East champs.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Broaddus: Cowboys Should Target Redskins Weak Safeties

Posted 14 hours ago

Bryan Broaddus

Football Analyst/Scout

When these two teams met earlier in the season, the Redskins were really struggling defensively. In the last two months, there has been improvement in their run defense, but where they are still struggling is defending the pass.

What is strange is that they are middle of the pack when it comes to sacks per attempt at 17th, but at the bottom when it comes to yards allow per attempted pass at 31st.

I still worry about facing this defense and what Jim Haslett can dial up at any time. I have seen plenty of their games this season where they have knocked the opposing quarterbacks all over the field. Green Bay comes to mind, as does Philadelphia and Atlanta last week.

I really do like these outside linebackers for the Redskins. Ryan Kerrigan and Brian Orakpo are pressure players and if not accounted for, they are going to cause some serious issues. Kerrigan is relentless and never stops attacking the scheme. He can rush from a two-point stance or put his hand down and come at you that way.

There are situations where they put Kerrigan and Brian Orakpo on the same side and let them attack you that way. Orakpo, who missed all of last season with an injury, is back to his normal self. Where teams have taken advantage of him is when they run the ball at him. He is very aggressive trying to get up the field and tackles have been able to work him out of the play.

In the October meeting between these teams, both Tyron Smith and Doug Free were up to the challenge in the way they handled these two. This time, it’s a home game for the Redskins and that will factor into how this matchup might go.

Barry Cofield is very active at nose tackle and he will be a nice test for Travis Frederick, who had trouble with the quick swim move which Cofield can pull off. Frederick has done a much better job as the season has progressed when it comes to handling those big, power nose men.

He will also be ready to help when the Redskins get in the nickel and he is uncovered, where he has to be ready for the inside blitz games that Haslett likes to bring.

The guy you keep an eye on is at defensive end -- Chris Baker. The Redskins got him off the street in 2011 and he sure has shown up on film. He is a hard guy to move, and he spent a great deal of time on the Falcons’ side of the line of scrimmage last week.

London Fletcher is still the leader of this linebacker group, and if you leave him unblocked, he is going to find ways to make plays. Fletcher might have slowed down a step or two, but he still plays this game with a great deal of passion and intensity.

Perry Riley plays next to Fletcher and he leads the team in tackles. Where he does a nice job is reading the scheme and then making his way to the ball. On tape you can see that if he gets in position, he can finish plays. Rookie Brandon Jenkins is not a starter at outside linebacker but he does see action as a nickel rusher off the edge.

Defensively, where the Redskins have struggled the most has been in the secondary with their pass coverage, and opponents have been taking advantage of that.

DeAngelo Hall is the veteran of the group and still plays with that swagger during a game. He has made a career of playing routes and staying in position while in coverage. He can play press man and do it quite well.

Where Hall has always been productive is when it comes to baiting a quarterback into a throw. There are times where you see him playing this way. There is always a risk when throwing it in his direction. I expect him to shadow Dez Bryant in this game and try to shut him down.

Hall is a big talker and Bryant has to be very careful not to make it a personal battle in this game and just focus on the task in hand -- it should be another great matchup.

If there is a corner to attack, it’s Josh Wilson who is the starter on the right side. Wilson also doubles as the nickel and there are plays to be made there. Where Hall shows aggressiveness, Wilson shows none.

Balls that are thrown in his direction are generally successful plays. There is some separation in the way he plays. I actually think David Amerson is a better player and he will come in the game when they go to their nickel look. Amerson has had his issues as a tackler himself, but he looks like he has far more coverage skill than what Wilson has shown.

Keep an eye on whomever Wilson has to defend in coverage.

I am not a huge fan of these Redskins safeties, and I feel like that reason that as a group the secondary is struggling is because of their play.

Brandon Merriweather and Reed Doughty are the starters. I have always felt that Doughty is a guy that Jason Witten can beat any time that he is in coverage on routes. I don’t see a great athlete when it comes to movement skills and his ability to turn and run.

Merriweather has a history of delivering big hits, but there are plenty of times where he doesn’t wrap up when he has a chance to tackle and sees the ball get by him. When the Redskins do blitz, it will most likely come from Merriweather. Bacarri Rambo is also seeing time in some certain packages but Merriweather and Doughty are going to get the majority of the work

Cotton

Staff member

Pensive Romo is already around, booze. No need to wait until Sunday for a prediction.

Cotton

Staff member

jootep

Brand New Member
Hall will get at least 1 pick on Sunday.

Maybe even a pick six.

Cotton

Staff member
Hall will get at least 1 pick on Sunday.

Maybe even a pick six.
If the Redskins haven't completely given up this one could turn very ugly before halftime even arrives. And, I would be okay with that. I'm watching for pure entertainment value at this point. So, maybe Jerry was right. :unsure

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If the Redskins haven't completely given up this one could turn very ugly before halftime even arrives. And, I would be okay with that. I'm watching for pure entertainment value at this point. So, maybe Jerry was right. :unsure
I think they had given up, but Kirk Cousins gave them a little life.

He's playing hard because he's trying to make an impression, and if the QB is trying, it's only natural that team feed off of that.

I believe in the Redskins and hope they win this game. :towel

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I wouldn't blame Murray one bit if he held himself out of the game as a big fuck you to Garrett since he refuses to use him in situations that football 101 says you do

(& fact Murray is on my opponents team this week in fantasy has nothing to do with it I swear)

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I think they had given up, but Kirk Cousins gave them a little life.

He's playing hard because he's trying to make an impression, and if the QB is trying, it's only natural that team feed off of that.

I believe in the Redskins and hope they win this game. :towel

:towel

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Surprised there is no meme with teh Jer in a gladiators outfit saying ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!!!!

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Surprised there is no meme with teh Jer in a gladiators outfit saying ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!!!!
I'd be more entertained if Boberts showed up in the owners box and teabagged Goof Grandson.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Broaddus: Matching Up With Garcon Won’t Be Easy Task

Posted 8 hours ago

Bryan Broaddus

Football Analyst/Scout

Dallas Cowboys

The Nemesis: Jason Hatcher

If there has been a player over the years that has been a problem for Washington to deal with other than DeMarcus Ware on defense, Jason Hatcher has been that guy. In 15 career games against the Redskins, Hatcher has produced 43 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 16 quarterback pressures and forced a fumble. If there was a game that this Cowboys needed that same type of production in a game from Hatcher, this is the one. With Kirk Cousins at quarterback, the Redskins are different in the way they use their scheme. There are more snaps from underneath center and this should give Hatcher more of an opportunity to use his quickness to get up the field and be disruptive in the passing game. I see a favorable matchup if Hatcher can take some rushes over Chris Chester on that right side. Chester doesn’t have the athletic ability to handle a guy like Hatcher and with no Griffin III in the lineup, Hatcher can be right in the middle of the action. With Alfred Morris in the backfield, there are going to need to be some plays made at the point of attack in the running game before he has a chance to get going. I haven’t felt like Hatcher was at his best these last couple of weeks but that has a chance to change against the Redskins.

The Weapon: Jason Witten

In 21 games played against the Washington Redskins, Jason Witten has caught 97 passes for 1,087 yards and six touchdowns. Throughout his long career, Witten has always been a thorn in the side of the Redskins, who have found it very difficult to match his ability to get up the field. In this game on Sunday, Witten should once again get those opportunities to find space in this secondary that has really had their share of problems defending the pass. With the injuries to Terrance Williams and Dwayne Harris, I expect Jason Garrett and Bill Callahan will go with more “12” personnel in this game and look for ways to get Witten and Gavin Escobar in space. The Redskins safeties do struggle in coverage with both Brandon Merriweather and Reed Doughty. If you had to pick one that might be better, it would be Doughty and that is who Jim Haslett will most like put with Witten. I also expect Haslett not to allow Romo to get comfortable in this game as well which means plenty of blitzing from the linebackers and secondary. If that would be the case, then Witten becomes you “Hot” guy in routes that has always been a solid option in this scheme. Witten has also been a key in this running game seeing the success they have with his point of attack blocking.

Under The Radar: DeVonte Holloman

With Sean Lee once again out of action as he continues to recover from his sprained ligament in his neck, DeVonte Holloman will get the opportunity to make his first start at Mike linebacker in the NFL. Holloman was due to make his start his first start earlier in the season but he too had to deal with neck and spine issues and missed several weeks. Holloman did play a large number of snaps at the Mike last week against the Packers when Justin Durant reinjured his hamstring and has since been put on injured reserve. For not taking a snap at Mike since those days in Oxnard, he was able to hold up well and has a little something to build on there. As the team gets ready for the Redskins this week, Holloman has taken the majority of the reps at Mike with the first team and with Bruce Carter back in the lineup, it helps him to have a veteran player there by his side but one that can make the defensive calls, which should free him up to just go out and make plays. What Holloman proved in the preseason is that he is a player that is always around the ball and there were times where the ball found him. Without Lee in the lineup, this is where you miss his ability to create turnovers. Maybe Holloman can bring that to this defense.

Washington Redskins

The Nemesis: Alfred Morris

I still have that image of Alfred Morris carrying tacklers in that final game of the 2012 season at FedEx Field with so much on the line for both teams. I have a great deal of respect for what he brings each time that Kyle Shanahan hands him the ball. There is violence in the way he carries the ball and if you don’t stop him before he gets going, he is a nightmare to deal with. Once again this will be a huge test for this Cowboys defense to handle this guy. I worry about Shanahan just loading him up and hammering the ball at this Cowboys front seven, then working his play action passes off it with Kirk Cousins. I might be totally off base with this thought but if he was smart to protect his secondary against Tony Romo, it would be the right thing to do. The Cowboys have not been able to stop an opponent from running the ball on them and just like last week against Green Bay and Chicago the week before, you can still find ways to move the ball and score while doing it. With Morris it is a pretty simple attack, you are going to get zone or stretch runs left and right, you are going to get the toss sweep and a new wrinkle is the toss that is run between the center and guard with a pulling linemen like a power play.

The Weapon: Pierre Garcon

If I were on the Cowboys defensive coaching staff, I would be very concerned about how we were planning on how to deal with Pierre Garcon in this game. Offensive coordinator, Kyle Shanahan has done a really nice job of creating plays to get the ball in Garcon’s hands and allowing him to do the rest. With Garcon, it has not mattered who has been the quarterback for the Redskins, Robert Griffin III or Kirk Cousins, the ball is going in his direction regardless whether he is covered or not. What has been impressive about Garcon is how much power that he plays with when they get him the ball. You will see him catch a quick screen and he explodes up the field, leaving tacklers in his wake. Garcon likes to also work the middle of the field and not just on simple routes, but those deep crossing routes between the linebackers and the safeties. He is not afraid to catch the ball in traffic and will compete, if he has too. When you play Garcon, you have to be physical with him because if you don’t, he will try and beat you up. Brandon Carr who missed practice on Thursday with a touch of the flu, should draw the assignment after holding him in check the first time these two clubs met in October. Carr understands the physical nature in which he has to play in this matchup and that is important.

Under The Radar: Chris Baker

There are times where you are studying a game on tape and a player that you have no idea, who he is, jumps out at you. I had that experience with Redskins defensive end, Chris Baker when watching him play against Atlanta. It happened so much, that I had to go and look up his background information. Sounds like his days at Hampton, he played both as a nose and end but what interesting is that he started his career at Penn State which tells me a little bit of the type of player that he is. I was impressive with how physical he was at the point of attack and how powerful he played with his hands. The Falcons guards and tackles really had no answer for how to handle him. There were several times where he was playing on their side of the ball. Where these Cowboys offensive linemen have to be careful, it that he really does a nice job of playing with his hands. You could see him several times, fire his hands inside, control the blocker, then shed. They will need to match his power, but also stay after him because he will find his way to the ball, whether it is going inside or out. Has the size and power of what the Cowboys faced against the Packers at end, but is much more active in the way he plays the game for his size.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dallas Cowboys WR Cole Beasley says he’ll be running some different routes Sunday in expanded role at Washington Redskins

By Brandon George / Reporter
bgeorge@dallasnews.com
6:44 pm on December 19, 2013 |

IRVING — Dwayne Harris isn’t expected to play Sunday at Washington because of a strained hamstring. Rookie Terrance Williams, who injured his hamstring Sunday against Green Bay, could also miss the game against the Redskins. Neither Dallas Cowboys receiver has practiced all week.

That means slot receiver Cole Beasley will take on a bigger role in the offense.

The second-year player out of SMU owned up Sunday to a mistake on his route that led to the Cowboys’ final interception against Green Bay. Beasley said Thursday he’s ready for more chances against the Redskins.

“It’s going to be a little different this week, with some different routes that I’m going to have to run,” Beasley said. “But I’m ready to do whatever they need me to do. The only thing different is just the routes I’m running. It’s not like I haven’t ran the routes before. It’s just not what I usually do in a game but it doesn’t mean I can’t do them. I can still get open there. I can run more routes than what I do just in a game. That’s how I feel. I’m going to give them an opportunity.”

Beasley also said he’ll return punts again this week for the Cowboys.

Cotton

Staff member
Double Coverage: Cowboys at Redskins
December, 20, 2013
DEC 20
9:30
AM ET
By John Keim and Todd Archer | ESPN.com

The Washington Redskins' season can't end soon enough, with the future of the organization to be decided shortly thereafter. The Dallas Cowboys might have their own decisions to make around that time, depending on how the next two games unfold.

It's not exactly a throwback to the old Redskins-Cowboys rivalry storylines. Or even what it was like a year ago in the regular season finale when the NFC East title was on the line. Dallas still has a shot at the playoffs, but as usual, the Cowboys are a .500 team that can never seem to get it together late in the season.

But they look like a model of consistency next to the dysfunctional Redskins, who have lost six straight, have numerous stories citing anonymous sources and benched their franchise quarterback a week ago (ostensibly for health reasons).

ESPN.com Cowboys reporter Todd Archer and Redskins reporter John Keim break down the game.

John Keim: Is Jason Garrett finally on the hot seat? If not, why aren't the Cowboys ever more than mediocre under him?

Todd Archer: Jerry Jones has said Garrett is safe, but I just have a hard time believing that would be the case if they miss the playoffs for the third straight season with him as the head coach. But I don't know that Garrett would be paying for only his sins. He'd be paying for Jones' sins, too. Garrett has had some missteps as the coach, but Jones is the one responsible for the players, and frankly there have not been enough players for years here. The drafting has been poor. The free-agent decisions have been mixed. That's on Jones. And Jones was the one who hired Monte Kiffin as defensive coordinator and made sure Garrett gave up the play calling this year. But as we know, Jones will not fire the general manager, so Garrett would be the one to pay with his job.

Meanwhile, Mike Shanahan sure seems to be acting like a coach looking to get out. I know he's saying he wants to stay. Is there any possibility he could be back in 2014?

Keim: There's a possibility, but it still feels far-fetched. There's so much nonsense going on here these days that, regardless of who's at fault, it's hard to justify continuing this regime. But owner Dan Snyder may not want to pay him $7 million -- in addition to the money he'd have to pay the coaching staff. That's a lot of cash. Still, it appears the only way that Shanahan could return is if he brings in new coordinators. Of course that means his son, offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, would have found a job elsewhere. But if you're Snyder, why would you think it would be any different if Shanahan gets a chance to hire another staff? This is the one he thought would work. And I'm not blaming the staff, but, rather, do you trust the guy in charge to somehow hire one that is much better? How many proven guys would want to work here knowing it could be a one-year deal? Also, there would have to be a major repair job between the coach and quarterback Robert Griffin III. But the players support Shanahan and I've heard that Snyder still likes him. So, crazy as it sounds, there's a chance.

How did the players respond to the Green Bay loss -- both after the game and this week?

Archer: They are saying the right things. They say they believe, but there does feel like there is some desperation this week. Same with frustration. I don't know how they could not be frustrated with the way they lost to the Packers. It was there for them to win and they let it get away. But to be clear, the coaches let it go just as much as the players. I'll say this for Garrett, he has been able to keep this team on track. He does not stray from message and as a result, the players stay in the moment. This is a huge game for a lot of the core players who have been here. If the Cowboys can't win this one or can't make the playoffs, then there could (some would say should) be big changes. They know what's on the line.

Since Griffin is a Texas native, a lot of folks here want to know what's going on with him. How has he handled the “benching” and is there a worry he might not get teammates back on his side?

Keim: No, I don't think that he can't get teammates back. I know many are tired of the drama surrounding Griffin, but I don't think they're tired of him. All he needs to do to maintain his teammates' confidence in him is work hard, lay low and win. Griffin has handled the benching well. He was into the game against Atlanta; he's worked hard in practice; he said all the right things the day he was benched. He's definitely upset about what happened, but it hasn't caused him to feel sorry for himself.

Staying on quarterbacks, how would you rate Tony Romo this season and is he fairly or unfairly criticized?

Archer: Romo's been solid. I know that will drive some people crazy who will only look at his fourth quarter interceptions against the Packers or his decision late against Denver. I'd make the argument the Cowboys would not be sniffing a playoff spot the last three years if not for Romo. But the season has not been all candy and ice cream for him. His completion percentage is still pretty good (64 percent), but he's missed some easy throws or made his receivers have to work too hard. He's not moving as well as he did in earlier years. Maybe that has something to do with the offseason back surgery. Maybe it's because he's 33. But Romo has largely been able to stay away from the bad plays. With 29 touchdown passes and nine picks, he's done that, but everybody will remember the Green Bay game.

The Redskins gave away a lot to get Griffin. Now they're playing Kirk Cousins. Is it a deal where they're trying to drive trade value for a guy late in a season to help them in April?

Keim: They say that's a potential benefit if Cousins does well, but they'd never say publicly that was the real reason. Also, the coaches really like Cousins, so I'm not convinced they're in a rush to trade him. If for some reason the staff returns, the Redskins could hang onto both quarterbacks to give them another year to see how Griffin responds to a full offseason. What if at the end of next season Griffin is no different than he is now? And if he improves the way you hope, then you can peddle Cousins. I also can't imagine anyone offering the Redskins a first-round pick (which is what they think he might fetch). A second-rounder? Perhaps, depending on how the final two games unfold.

The Redskins faced a bad defense at Atlanta. They get another one. Is the Dallas defense bad because of injuries or other factors? Where are they most vulnerable?

Archer: Well, they haven't been good when they were relatively healthy. The injuries haven't helped, but they had injuries last year with defensive coordinator Rob Ryan and they weren't this bad. The four best players remaining -- Brandon Carr, Orlando Scandrick, DeMarcus Ware and Jason Hatcher -- have struggled the last couple of games, if not longer. That can't happen. Their best defensive players against Green Bay were George Selvie, Barry Church and Sterling Moore. That just can't happen. The scheme is fine. Other teams have succeeded with it. But Monte Kiffin has not changed enough to combat the injuries. He has not played to the strengths of the guys who are left. At least he hasn't done it enough. The Cowboys just don't have any answers. They are as bad against the run as they are the pass and now they can't get any takeaways.

Any differences with how the offense runs with Cousins and Griffin?

Keim: Cousins runs plays mostly from under center compared with Griffin who lined up in the pistol formation. They're obviously different in terms of style. The Redskins have not run the zone-read with Cousins (though I do believe he can run it; he's as fast as Philadelphia's Nick Foles, who runs the zone-read on occasion). The real difference is that Cousins is more comfortable in the pocket and has better footwork right now than Griffin, due in large part to the lack of work the latter received in the offseason while rehabbing his knee. Cousins will run a lot of bootlegs, though they ran those with Griffin. Cousins has been more decisive, but part of that is because he knows he can't run from pressure like Griffin.

Do you think Dallas will ever be a strong contender again under Jerry Jones?

Archer: That's the big question. I'll say yes only because things are cyclical in the NFL. Jones has plenty of great qualities as an owner. He wants to win. He will do everything he can to win. He is willing to do what it takes. But Jones the general manager often gets in the way. The Cowboys seem to change philosophies from year to year. One year they like this kind of player only to move on to a new player the next year. Jones said something this week on his radio about how he does not worry about fan apathy because of the “show” the fans got in Sunday's game against Green Bay. He seemed oblivious that his team lost. He was happy it was a good show. How can he think that way? But Jones won't change. He will be the ultimate decision-maker. I think they will be a strong contender again, but it could take some time.

Obviously the season has been a washout for the Redskins. How much joy would they take in killing the Cowboys' season?

Keim: After six straight losses, I think they'd feel good beating anyone right now, but, yeah, beating a team in the playoff hunt would make them feel better. And if it's Dallas? All the better, though I don't sense any real hatred toward them. But for the fans, if they can watch Dallas' playoff hopes take a dive because of the Redskins, that would cause them to temporarily forget the craziness of the past couple of weeks. But the word joy is not the one I'd use to describe much of anything around here. There are a number of Redskins who will be playing their final home game, including likely retiring linebacker London Fletcher, so that will provide a little motivation as well.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
The Redskins are a horrendous, suck-ass team. But the Cowboys have left me with so little faith, that even against them I'd be concerned.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Although, losing to the Skins and being knocked out of the playoffs isn't quite humiliating enough.

They will beat the Skins, and lose at home to the Eagles despite a 35 point lead in the 4th quarter.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Although, losing to the Skins and being knocked out of the playoffs isn't quite humiliating enough.

They will beat the Skins, and lose at home to the Eagles despite a 35 point lead in the 4th quarter.
Curb that talk or I will be forced to put a Hatian hex on you.

Top Bottom