Packers at Cowboys | Week 15 Gameday Chatter Thread | 12/15/13

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
All they are saying is if you dont have that poor playcalling then the bad defense wont happen. You are missing that whole point. You know you have a bad defense so create a gameplan that keeps them off the field. Its just simple common sense.
Absolutely. You keep the defense off the field because they suck. Garrett is the stupid shit that didn't do that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well I should have said wont happen as much. Probably would have cut down on a touchdown which would have been the game.

Cotton

Staff member
then why no gameday chatter?
My folks Christmas was tonight. I'm lucky (lol) to have gotten to watch what I did.

data

Forbes #1
:lol

Alex Flanagan on NBC saying that Garrett said Romo was supposed to run the ball.

But, on replay, it was empty back set with no RB?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Garrett saying Romo changed the play on the last INT. Said it was a called run but Romo changed to a pass.

D

Deuce

So either our HC is a liar trying to cover his ass and will get called out for it or he's finally throwing our overrated QB under the bus. I'm happy with either.

Cotton

Staff member
Garrett saying Romo changed the play on the last INT. Said it was a called run but Romo changed to a pass.
Couldn't have been unless it was a QB draw.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Alex Flanagan on NBC saying that Garrett said Romo was supposed to run the ball.

But, on replay, it was empty back set with no RB?
Like I said in my other post, Romo changing the play is still Garrett's fault. As HC he should dictate to the QB that we run the ball instead of giving him the pass option.

SfielDallas

Brand New Member
Tough to pull for this team. It's all bad. The D sucks. Miles blows. Romo missed Dez deep four times. Four times. And the only time he hit him it was still a shitty throw. He used to be so good at that.

There is really no hope until Jerry's gone..

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Cowboys suck, Bulls have no Rose, Rangers can't get over .500.

At least I have the Tar Heels.

Cotton

Staff member
Twitter has exploded.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Garrett just bought his ticket out of town with those comments. If he really meant that then he did not even know the personnel he had on the field.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Packers were down 23 points and still had more rushing attempts than we did :lol

But that red-pubed dickhead will tell us about watching the tape and getting better and all 3 phases

Damn, that's as damning an evidence as you'll ever get.

Top Bottom