Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hella entertaining if you bothered to stay awake and watch.

data

Forbes #1
Panthers fans can bitch about the out-of-bounds clock stoppage, but it wouldn't have made much of a difference. It would've been OT anyway.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The lack of pick plays in our offense is really comical. The Patriots offense is literally built around them and we can't install a few of these plays?

And to be honest some of these plays are shit that I see run in the flag football league that I play in, they aren't difficult concepts to grasp. I know that we have a few plays built around picks and rubs but they're such simple plays to design, and more importantly they're plays that give shithead QB's like Weeden and Cassel easy reads to make, you'd think we'd have put more in during the 2 damn months that Romo is out to try to make things easier for the QB.

dallen

Senior Tech
I wanna know where the dang play action is. Teams are selling out to stop the run

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So he didn't do that against the Giants, but against the Seahawks he just chose not to attack down field? And the coaches at no point did anything about this? If this was just Weeden I may say your argument holds water but we are now on backup number 2, who went from aggressive QB to suddenly as cautious as they come. If you're trying to say the coaches didn't play a huge part in that that you're only kidding yourself.
I'm just saying it's not as clear cut as some are making it out to be. The playcallers don't call dump offs to the backs. That's a QB decision based on what's available and I'm simply repeating that Broaddus said there were open WRs and Cassel chose to check it down.

I'm sure the coaching staff did tell him to be more careful after 3 picks last week but people act like they were calling plays designed to simply protect the ball, and that is not true either.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
So a couple buddies came over yesterday and watched some football with me. The 'final countdown' commercial and paper-mache Tony Romo commercial came on and they laughed.

Dead giveaway they don't watch football much.
Tell them I said herro.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I still laugh at the Tony Romo commercial.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Man, Free got blown up so many times.

Cotton

Staff member

Hanna sucked, too.

Cotton

Staff member

#Beast

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Man, Free got blown up so many times.
Martin had a piss poor attempt at a block there, too. Lunges, leaves his feet and whiffs. His guy made the tackle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hanna sucked, too.
Pretty sure Hannah was supposed to cut that backside guy.

Top Bottom