NBA Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Nice tough win for the Thunder last night in Portland. The refs let Batum get away with a lot of holding and hacking. Durant got a tech in the 1st and probably should have been kicked out a few times later in the game as he was very animated and agitated by a lot of the no-calls.

If Joey Crawford were working the game there's no doubt in my mind that Durant would have been kicked out at some point in the 3rd quarter.

However, thanks to Aldridge having an off night OKC pulled out a 3 point win, evening the season series at 2-2.

Now all we have to do is put a beat down on the lowly Lakers tomorrow night and we'll head into they All-Star break with the league's best record. Amazing accomplishment considering they've played about 30 games minus a top 10 player in Westbrook.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't know how they've done it, but the Mavs have beaten both Portland and Indiana on the road.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Any of you guys watching the All Star Weekend events tonight?

I'm hoping the dunk contest ends up being a success since we have some all star names in the competition this year.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I'm curious to see what Philly can do at the deadline...Turner, Hawes, and Young all can go. I always have thought Young would be a good fit in OKC, but not sure we match up. Turner seems like a good fit with the Spurs and I could see Hawes in Miami.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The big rumour in Houston that the Rockets are after Rondo and things are heating up.

This could vault us into true contender status if Rondo can play in this offense or it could ruin the chemistry that has developed over the last weeks.

I would roll the dice, I think Rondo's contract is up in 2015 so we could get rid of him quickly if things do not work out.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
There's quite a few rumors flying around the Rockets with the latest being a trade for Rondo that involves Chandler Parsons.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I can't wait for the Bulls to follow up that good Deng trade with absolutely nothing at the trade deadline, as is their habit.

D

Deuce

Damn. Just giving guys away.

D

Deuce

There's quite a few rumors flying around the Rockets with the latest being a trade for Rondo that involves Chandler Parsons.
I'll gladly take Parsons, some 1's and the ass load of cap space that's coming our way.

2014-15 New look Celtics:

PG - Marcus Smart
SG - Chandler Parsons
SF - Lebron James
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Paul Gasol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'll gladly take Parsons, some 1's and the ass load of cap space that's coming our way.

2014-15 New look Celtics:

PG - Marcus Smart
SG - Chandler Parsons
SF - Lebron James
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Paul Gasol
:lol

That is one hell of a lineup.

Totally realistic too.

Top Bottom