2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Mayfield and the Sooners showed a lot of heart tonight. Went into SEC territory and pulled off a great comeback.

I thought the game was over because the offense looked pathetic the first 3 qtrs of the game. But as soon as the 4th qtr rolled around they flipped the switch and it was like watching Sam Bradford's Sooners.

I don't know if Tennessee's offense is any good but the Oklahoma's defense looked legit. Been a long time since I've uttered those words. Hopefully this wasn't just a case of them looking great against a marginal offense.
Tennessee offensive talent is decent, although the OL is a work in progress. The problem is Tennessee's coaching staff is only good at one thing, recruiting. Vols will have to out-talent teams in order to win.

dallen

Senior Tech
[MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] how are you feeling about this week? Your team had a real dud this week and my team seemed to finally click in a few areas.

On paper you expect Arky to roll Tech up with our terrible run D. Befor this week I wouldn't have given us a fighting chance but there's a tiny part of me that wants to hope.

What is your thoughts?

I skered.
I think that our Oline has looked like crap the last 2 weeks and Brandon Allen is a weak minded choke artist. I'll be surprised if we win another game

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I think that our Oline has looked like crap the last 2 weeks and Brandon Allen is a weak minded choke artist. I'll be surprised if we win another game

Thankfully for you you guys play Texas Tech this week. So anything is possible.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Wow. That guy hasn't even been there 2 years.

Was he doing that bad of a job that they needed to give him that hook that quickly?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Wow. That guy hasn't even been there 2 years.

Was he doing that bad of a job that they needed to give him that hook that quickly?
May be they just need a goat to try to appease fans.

D

Deuce

This probably assures Strong will be gone too.

Last edited by a moderator:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This probably assures Strong will be gone too.
Yea he gets this season I'd think but he's on borrowed time unless he really shows something

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

I wonder how that will sit with the teasips.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I wonder how that will sit with the teasips.
I'm text trolling a couple I know right now telling them Mack is front runner for the job :lol

Cotton

Staff member
I'm text trolling a couple I know right now telling them Mack is front runner for the job :lol
My brother is a sip, and he just got a text from me. Anxiously awaiting his reply.

Cotton

Staff member
Damn, he didn't bite. He actually wants him. This isn't going to be as fun as I had hoped.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Brown was always more of a politician and salesman than a coach anyway. I'm sure he'd do well as an AD. He'll be defined by who he hires to replace Strong though, so that's going to be a tough assignment. I don't think any big time established coach is going to want to work for Brown, I think they'd be concerned about getting too many "suggestions" on how to do their job from their boss.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

~snicker~ [/RickBarnes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom