TV Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The best episode so far.
Yep, I told my wife that they were building the narrative when she complained about it being kinda slow in the first few episodes. This episode confirms that. This is going to be a very good show.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Feh.

Syfy's stuff has been a pretty big disappointment. They are not in the same league with original shows like A&E and AMC.
Yeah I usually feel the same way but they have some 1st rate actors in this (Your boy Mike from Breaking Bad)
Thomas Jane and some others who have been good characters on other shows.

I hear the source material is great as well so I'm unusually excited about this.

junk

Not So New Member
Yeah I usually feel the same way but they have some 1st rate actors in this (Your boy Mike from Breaking Bad)
Thomas Jane and some others who have been good characters on other shows.

I hear the source material is great as well so I'm unusually excited about this.
It's an odd book series. Entertaining, but different. The trailer doesn't even really touch on the things that seemed really relevant in the books.

The guys who wrote the books are good buddies with George R.R. Martin (Game of Thrones). James S.A. Corey is a pen name for Ty Franck and Daniel Abraham. Franck used to be Martin's PA.

D

Deuce

TWD

I really don't want to see Rick go down the crazy road again. I just want to see him take control and put people in their place.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Did I miss something? Is Gotham on a break between seasons? It hasn't been on in 3 weeks.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Did I miss something? Is Gotham on a break between seasons? It hasn't been on in 3 weeks.
Its on a break for a few weeks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just got around to the first episode of American Crime. I kind of like it.

Top Bottom