Must See Movies

Jiggyfly

Banned
No shit.

I will take over from here.

I tried to watch that movie and I turned it off in the first five minutes.

Must be my short attention span.
Well you could not watch The Wire which says a lot about your taste.:geek

And the 1st five minutes was basic Horror movie set up what the hell were you expecting?

Last edited:

Carl

RIP Brother
Watching Lost in Translation. Not bad. Question though, as attractive as she is, does anyone else think Scarlett Johannson is rubbish. She is the female version of Brad Pitt.

D

Deuce

Question though, as attractive as she is, does anyone else think Scarlett Johannson is rubbish. She is the female version of Brad Pitt.
No, and I don't think being compared as the "Brad Pitt" or anything would be bad.

dallen

Senior Tech
Female version of Brad Pitt - so a beautiful person that is also a great actor? I don't think she is as talented as Pitt, but she has had some great roles. Under the Skin was amazing

Carl

RIP Brother
Female version of Brad Pitt - so a beautiful person that is also a great actor? I don't think she is as talented as Pitt, but she has had some great roles. Under the Skin was amazing
I just don't see it. Both have empty eyes. Pitt in particular isn't very good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Batman vs Superman at 38% on Rotten Tomatoes so far. Ouch.
Yeah, that's pretty surprising.

My kid is on my ass to go see it on Friday night.

Given this, fuck that. You get Sunday morning matinee and like it!

dallen

Senior Tech
Yeah, I pre-bought tickets. Regretting that now, but at least I get a pretty cool beer glass out of it.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'm thinking waiting until it is available for download. It costs a small fortune for me to take all mine to the movies. Probably wait for Civil War.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Batman vs Superman at 38% on Rotten Tomatoes so far. Ouch.
Pre-bought tickets for tomorrow night.

I can't believe they found a way to fuck this one up, but based on the reviews I've read it looks like they have.

Zack Snyder needs to just go away.

Heading in with no expectations and looking forward to Wonder Woman.

I wish someone actually understood Superman well enough to make a decent movie. Smallville lasted ten years, but they can't make a convincing movie? WB studio is just too far up its own ass to get this right.

Please just sell the DC properties to Dreamworks and let them and Reliance ADA do this right.

/dreading tomorrow

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What about My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2???

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have been hearing how good the movie is...I think there are some critics who just do not like Snyder. Also, Affleck has really only been in good movies for quite some time now. I have tickets for 830 tomorrow morning.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I have been hearing how good the movie is...I think there are some critics who just do not like Snyder. Also, Affleck has really only been in good movies for quite some time now. I have tickets for 830 tomorrow morning.
Some critics? Must be a lot.

Down to 30% on Rotten Tomatoes.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Some critics? Must be a lot.

Down to 30% on Rotten Tomatoes.
It is pretty bad.

I don't get how it is getting slaughtered so bad. I get that it is "dark" and Eisenberg was a bad casting choice, but that is a very low percentage.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is pretty bad.

I don't get how it is getting slaughtered so bad. I get that it is "dark" and Eisenberg was a bad casting choice, but that is a very low percentage.
You will hate it. But you hate everything. Well except Pixar movies...

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I liked Man of Steel actually, but this is getting savaged way worse than it was.

Oh yeah, and they cast a boobless Wonder Woman.

Top Bottom