Week 13 Thanksgiving Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Eagles | 11/27/2014

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Romo can't handle the pressure.

He's getting frantic.

I am shocked the turnover hasn't happened yet.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fucking Terrence Williams didn't even attempt to go after the ball. WTH?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Bunch of fucking mental midget pussies.

Beer isn't cutting it. I haven't smoked a joint in almost twenty years but I could use one about now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We might be fortunate to make the playoffs as a wildcard, but this is NOT a playoff team.

They have proven that today.

Even if we lucked in, it is one and done.

We just are too disjointed on offense and too inept on defense to handle hardcore playoff level football.

In a way, despite the "success" of this year, we are exactly where we were all along.

Right at average and needing breaks to be more than that.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
No wonder Romo hasn't targeted Williams much lately. Just give up on a ball, no effort whatsoever to go after the ball. Not the best throw, but fight for the ball or make an attempt to get to a ball that wasn't a perfect throw.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bunch of fucking mental midget pussies.

Beer isn't cutting it. I haven't smoked a joint in almost twenty years but I could use one about now.
I wish I had one.

:cry

kidd

DCC 4Life
I was a terrible pass but the receiver has to at least try to make a play on the ball! He sat there and watch the ball go right into the defenders hands.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No wonder Romo hasn't targeted Williams much lately. Just give up on a ball, no effort whatsoever to go after the ball. Not the best throw, but fight for the ball or make an attempt to get to a ball that wasn't a perfect throw.
Oh fuck off. That was a bad hurried throw that would have required an accessory piece in this offense to be wired into Romo's head.

Top Bottom