Video Game Chatter

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Two best players on the Cowboys: Dez Bryant and Henry Melton.

Dez is unstoppable, and Melton is a monster who constantly collapses the pocket whether I'm controlling him or I let the cpu do the work.

It would be our luck that when Madden finally makes the d-line matter, we no longer have Ware, Spencer, and Ratliff in their primes. :lol

Our D-line from 3 years ago on this game would've been beastly.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wonder what Michael Sam's rating in Madden was?

:art

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm going to mess with the sliders and turn down fumbles and injuries.

There are at least total fumbles a game in every game I play, and the injuries happen too often as well.

Another random improvement I noticed is that there are far more errant passes by the cpu QB than before. No more 80% completion rates.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
im 4-2 online, for the most part im not bad so far. I primarily use the Packers since everyone chooses the seahawks or 49ers. I've turned out some pretty good defensive showings so for the first time ever the games arent 45-42, which is very nice.

It's a hell of a lot harder to just throw the ball to one receiver with 2 different plays in this game, which is a great adjustment. Hell of a lot harder to cheese unless you run the ball and drain the clock down 30 seconds each play on purpose (which has already been done). Also, running and throwing is a lot harder which is great.

All in all, its a lot of improvements and a definite step in the right direction

Carp

DCC 4Life
3-1 now...rolled someone 28-7 today. I was the Bears, they were the Bucs. 7-7 at the half, but I was a machine in the 2nd half. I think of the 4 guys I have played, 3 have been Tampa. Weird. Nice offensive tools with the WRs and Martin, just seems odd to me.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
3-1 now...rolled someone 28-7 today. I was the Bears, they were the Bucs. 7-7 at the half, but I was a machine in the 2nd half. I think of the 4 guys I have played, 3 have been Tampa. Weird. Nice offensive tools with the WRs and Martin, just seems odd to me.
You around to play tonight? I am going to be home in about an hour. If you are around lets rage

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
that goes for any of you fools who want a shot at the champ (im not really good)

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm gonna beat your ass Gforce.

That is when I get the system, oh like Thursday of next week and can't play until the following weekend.:unsure

Top Bottom