MLB Chatter Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Now just 6.5 back of the World Half-season Champion DFW Rangers.

I know the Astros will never beat them head-to-head, bro dude bro, but things are looking up at least.
We've got your back, Kirk. We'll take 3 outa 4 from them to help ya out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We've got your back, Kirk. We'll take 3 outa 4 from them to help ya out.
You just might. Our pitching has been fucking awful.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You just might. Our pitching has been fucking awful.
Our pitching has been shitty, too. I think we're on our 3rd or 4th closer now. :lol

No pitching on either side. Should make for an interesting series.

Cotton

Staff member
Our pitching has been shitty, too. I think we're on our 3rd or 4th closer now. :lol

No pitching on either side. Should make for an interesting series.
Even if we lose 3 of 4, if we can have scores like 15-13, I would be okay with it. At least it would be entertaining to watch.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Now just 6.5 back of the World Half-season Champion DFW Rangers.

I know the Astros will never beat them head-to-head, bro dude bro, but things are looking up at least.
Your tears are delicious.

Cotton

Staff member
Ugh, I just realized Chi Chi starts tonight. 1 of the 3 the Twins take from us will be tonight.

Rev

Staff member
Ugh, I just realized Chi Chi starts tonight. 1 of the 3 the Twins take from us will be tonight.
and Nick Martinez on Saturday.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The Rangers need to be smart here and get a big time pitcher. They did a great job getting Hamels, so they need to look at an established star or a young up and coming pitcher. Sure, they can get a Pomeranz, but I would be taking aim at some others. Teams respond when you go out and add a top flight guy. I'd target Julio Teheran...so good and so young...they'd have to give up some talent, but it would be worth it.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Ahh, don't count yourself out just yet. The Twins are inventing new ways to lose all the time. A month or so ago, Jepson had a one run lead going into the bottom of the ninth. He hit the lead off guy, then walked the next batter. After getting a strikeout, he balked to move them over to 2nd and 3rd. Next came the wild pitch to score the tying run. Followed by the sac fly to end it. Two runs, NO hits. Twins lose

I shed a tear of happiness when they finally took him out of the closers role. I openly wept with joy when they designated him for release last week.

Fuck you, Kevin Jepsen.

Cotton

Staff member
Ahh, don't count yourself out just yet. The Twins are inventing new ways to lose all the time. A month or so ago, Jepson had a one run lead going into the bottom of the ninth. He hit the lead off guy, then walked the next batter. After getting a strikeout, he balked to move them over to 2nd and 3rd. Next came the wild pitch to score the tying run. Followed by the sac fly to end it. Two runs, NO hits. Twins lose

I shed a tear of happiness when they finally took him out of the closers role. I openly wept with joy when they designated him for release last week.

Fuck you, Kevin Jepsen.
That actually does make me feel a little better. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
OMFG

Cotton

Staff member
I don't know why I'm subjecting myself to this shit.

Rev

Staff member
I don't know why I'm subjecting myself to this shit.
LOL... I didnt even bother with tonights game. Chi Chi isnt fit to pitch a single A game.

Cotton

Staff member
GO A'S!!!!

Top Bottom