QB Controversy Thread...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't doubt he was much better than everyone thought but to say we didn't develop him at all is silly.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I'm as excited as everyone else about Dak and his progress but what's the big deal about giving your veteran- who's markedly better- a chance to lead your team?

I'm not trying to take anything away from Dak, but all he's done is not screw up.

He beat a sorry Bears team and had help from Kirk Cousins to beat a Redskins.

There's no doubt in my mind that we'd be 3-0 with Romo under center.

He may be rusty when he comes back but he still gives us the best chance to win. And if he proves otherwise, we still have Dak waiting in the wings.

I am struggling to see what the big deal is here.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm as excited as everyone else about Dak and his progress but what's the big deal about giving your veteran- who's markedly better- a chance to lead your team?

I'm not trying to take anything away from Dak, but all he's done is not screw up.

There's no doubt in my mind that we'd be 3-0 with Romo under center.

He may be rusty when he comes back but he still gives us the best chance to win. And if he proves otherwise, we still have Dak waiting in the wings.

I am struggling to see what the big deal is here.
We always agree on this point. :buddy

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Lions have scored 3 points so far against that Bears defense. The Bears suck but it's not like they don't have NFL caliber players out there playing. There is something to be said for taking care of business against a bad team.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The Lions have scored 3 points so far against that Bears defense. The Bears suck but it's not like they don't have NFL caliber players out there playing. There is something to be said for taking care of business against a bad team.
That's exactly right.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I already said that I'm not taking anything away from him. He can play.

But Romo is just better until he proves otherwise.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

This is straight retarded.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So no matter what Dak does, we should just assume that Romo is better? That doesn't make any sense.
No shit. Based one what we have seen, Dak is better than anything Romo did in 2015.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you willing to say that Prescott is better than Romo notwithstanding the injury potential?
Not yet, but I could be convinced of it. It will take a marqee win against a good team but if Dak beats the Packers? If we are 5-1 going into the bye? At that point Dak may just be better. I'm not there yet though.

Top Bottom