Should the Death Penalty be abolished

BipolarFuk

Demoted
If the justice system was perfect, then I'd be all for frying these fucks.

But even a remote chance of killing an innocent is too much for me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If the justice system was perfect, then I'd be all for frying these fucks.

But even a remote chance of killing an innocent is too much for me.
Enjoy your taxes.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Enjoy your taxes.
I really don't give a shit about more taxes out of my pocket if it keeps even one innocent person from the atrocity of being put to death for something they didn't do.

The feeling around here is, oh well, if a person here or there gets fried for something they didn't do, it is a terrible thing, but good for my bank account.

Cotton

Staff member
I really don't give a shit about more taxes out of my pocket if it keeps even one innocent person from the atrocity of being put to death for something they didn't do.

The feeling around here is, oh well, if a person here or there gets fried for something they didn't do, it is a terrible thing, but good for my bank account.
You are a true soldier of justice.

Cotton

Staff member
What kind of tax relief do you think you would see?
Taxes never go away. Once implemented, they never get repealed. I was more referring to the tax hikes that will continue to support this kind of system.

Jon88

Banned
Taxes never go away. Once implemented, they never get repealed. I was more referring to the tax hikes that will continue to support this kind of system.
Should Iamtdg be allowed to kill himself for being a country bumpkin douchebag?

Yes

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I've always thought capital punishment should be done with high explosives. It's painless, it's fun, and there's no body to dispose of afterwards.

Top Bottom