2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
:lol

And Braxton outdoes Boyd.

Those run first QB's like Miller aren't worth a damn.
But...but....people keep telling us that Braxton Miller is really good and will be a surefire 1st round pick.

Seriously, there isn't anyone on the Buckeyes' offense who is worth a shit. Miller sucks as anything other than a RB, their WRs are trash, o-line is mediocre, and Carlos Hyde is fat and slow.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
There's is a Strong possibility he'll accept.

Heh

Tony D

DCC 4Life
But...but....people keep telling us that Braxton Miller is really good and will be a surefire 1st round pick.

Seriously, there isn't anyone on the Buckeyes' offense who is worth a shit. Miller sucks as anything other than a RB, their WRs are trash, o-line is mediocre, and Carlos Hyde is fat and slow.
Typical Michigan fan. These guys suck so bad and yet rolled up 526 yards and 42 points against Michigan. If you can't beat them, bash them I guess.

OSU owns Michigan of late and it's not going to change anytime soon with Urban at OSU and Hoke at Michigan. Just accept it and get over it.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The Josey kid with Mizzou is a bonified scat back. Looks like a waterbug when he runs.

Last edited:
D

Deuce

I like the Strong hire. His recruiting base is South FL and if you mix those kids with the top Texas kids they could be deadly.

D

Deuce

Apparently he's still undecided. He met with his coaches and told them no decision has been made. All these reports are out of UT hoping to force him to make a quick decision.

:lol @ the "UT is the best job there is" talk. They had 4 coaches tell them no and now they can't even get a firm yes from the coach of freaking Louisville.

Last edited by a moderator:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Apparently he's still undecided. He met with his coaches and told them no decision has been made. All these reports are out of UT hoping to force him to make a quick decision.

:lol @ the "UT is the best job there is" talk. They had 4 coaches tell them no and now they can't even get a firm yes from the coach of creaking Louisville.
As much as I like to lol at UT (trust me I do) Chip Brown has been pretty spot on for the most part.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol @ the "UT is the best job there is" talk. They had 4 coaches tell them no and now they can't even get a firm yes from the coach of creaking Louisville.
That is pretty embarrassing.

And there were a bunch of Longhornies pretending that Saban really wanted to go to Austin.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
They're going to end up with Ricky Williams as HC

Oh, and Cowboys legend Wane McGarity as OC

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Somebody threw out the idea that Strong is waiting on the Miami job to open if Golden goes to PSU.

Carp

DCC 4Life
That is embarassing...Miami is not the better job either. Maybe he is not comfortable with the culture in Texas...kind of how these massive schools let their boosters have too much say...like PSU and O'Brien.

D

Deuce

All the things like unlimited money, own TV network and easy recruiting are the same things that make it a near impossible situation. If you don't play for a NC almost immediately, the pressure is crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Strong stays put one more year to see if Muschamp fails. He still lives in Gainesville in the offseason.

Carp

DCC 4Life
That is a good point...maybe he wants Fla. I just find it odd that guys like him and Mora would pass on it. Mora seems egotistical enough tonhandle it.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Typical Michigan fan. These guys suck so bad and yet rolled up 526 yards and 42 points against Michigan. If you can't beat them, bash them I guess.

OSU owns Michigan of late and it's not going to change anytime soon with Urban at OSU and Hoke at Michigan. Just accept it and get over it.
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? This has absolutely nothing to do with Michigan. The entire conference is slow. I'm looking at them as NFL prospects, not college players. There's no question that OSU is the most talented team in the B1G. That isn't even in question. But that has zero correlation to how they project as pros.

Tony, pull your head out of your ass and make an attempt - just an attempt - to be rational for once.

And if you want to play this stupid game, as flawed as my Wolverines are, we scored a shit ton of points against the Buckeyes. So no matter what "insults" you try to toss out - even though we handed you your ass earlier in the season - it only proves my point. There are next to zero NFL prospects on Michigan's roster and we nearly beat OSU. So when you put a real team on the field, OSU loses to them.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That is embarassing...Miami is not the better job either. Maybe he is not comfortable with the culture in Texas...kind of how these massive schools let their boosters have too much say...like PSU and O'Brien.
Strong doesn't see like the kind of guy who would be comfortable being the face of a massive organization. The network and media access can be overwhelming for a guy like that. If true it will be too bad because strong is a football guy. He's what they really need IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom