Christmas Gifts 2015

dallen

Senior Tech
Well goddamn, Irish. WTF.

I ignored this thread thinking it would be all about skid getting a tortilla maker, Ace getting a step stool, Iamtdg getting a joke kit from Santa, Mac found Wendy's Hot Sauce in his stocking and so on, only to find out that you got your head caved in and LT is becoming the bionic man.

Next Bob Roberts will show up and say he has spent the last nine months trapped under a morbidly obese woman that had to be cut out of her own house.
Until he says otherwise I will continue to imagine Carl got in a drunken Irish brawl at the pub on Christmas.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Well goddamn, Irish. WTF.

I ignored this thread thinking it would be all about skid getting a tortilla maker, Ace getting a step stool, Iamtdg getting a joke kit from Santa, Mac found Wendy's Hot Sauce in his stocking and so on, only to find out that you got your head caved in and LT is becoming the bionic man.

Next Bob Roberts will show up and say he has spent the last nine months trapped under a morbidly obese woman that had to be cut out of her own house.
It caught me off guard as well. Thread escalated quickly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Until he says otherwise I will continue to imagine Carl got in a drunken Irish brawl at the pub on Christmas.
Either that or the airing of grievances during Festivus got a little out of hand.

Carl

RIP Brother
Sadly, not this time. I just got hit from behind. Hospitals are very boring places, but I suppose a necessity. Even though I am now necessitous. I will be back under starter's orders soon enough.

dallen

Senior Tech
Sadly, not this time. I just got hit from behind. Hospitals are very boring places, but I suppose a necessity. Even though I am now necessitous. I will be back under starter's orders soon enough.
That sucks man. Sounds like you had plenty of time to read the dictionary though. Glad you are recovering.

Top Bottom