Has anybody talked to Skid? [Please donate to help to support Skid and his family]

Jiggyfly

Banned
Did we decide not to do the green balloon? I think that would give him a good laugh, and they both need that right now.
I was going to talk to the florist about adding a single green balloon.

Should not be much of an issue.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would drop the flower arrangement and do the food items. Green balloon? Don't care.
I like the flower arrangement for her. I know that when me and the wife sent over an arrangement to her it made her day.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like the flower arrangement for her. I know that when me and the wife sent over an arrangement to her it made her day.
Yeah plus $350 in gift certificates to a food place just seems like a lot.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Gift card message:

To Mrs. Skidadl: Get well more, seriously.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Ok.

The total for the arrangement a custom card and the balloon is going to be 98.59 total with delivery.

That leaves about 250 for the PF change gift card, which IMO is still enough.

I went with the 2nd picture of flowers.

I just need to call them back with a delivery day and figure out what we want to put on the card.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Also do we use Skid and Mrs Skid or do we want there real names.

I prefer the later.

Also I am going to need a phone number so that they can coordinate the delivery.

dallen

Senior Tech
I think real names are appropriate.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Also do we use Skid and Mrs Skid or do we want there real names.

I prefer the later.

Also I am going to need a phone number so that they can coordinate the delivery.
I will PM you their names and a number.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I think it's great we ae supporting them in this way and I know Skids will be grateful. For the message how about something along the lines of :
Mrs. Skids,
We friends of MR. Skid at the DCC want you to know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We wish you strength and hope as you battle to get better.
Best wishes from the DCC family

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think it's great we ae supporting them in this way and I know Skids will be grateful. For the message how about something along the lines of :
Mrs. Skids,
We friends of MR. Skid at the DCC want you to know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We wish you strength and hope as you battle to get better.
Best wishes from the DCC family
Nice message, but I would use their real names.

Great job, DCC.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Sorry for not being able to contribute to this, but in addition to raising my two kids and my sister's four kids, I recently had to take in my step daughter's three kids.

And you guys think I'm a fuck up. :lol

RAISE YOUR GODDAM KIDS!!!

~whimpers~

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Sorry for not being able to contribute to this, but in addition to raising my two kids and my sister's four kids, I recently had to take in my step daughter's three kids.

~whimpers~
Wow.

{starts a relief fund for Bipo}

Jiggyfly

Banned

~whimpers~
God bless you Bipo.

Top Bottom