Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Redskins | Week 2 | 09-18-16

data

Forbes #1
Pepperidge Farm cookies on sale for $1.50/bag at Lucky's. Loaded up like it was a for a bomb shelter.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Is Dak doing anything similiar to what Kap was doing?

That's a lazy comparison and its no guarantee this blue chip prospect is better.

I am not saying Dak has proven everything but who is this blue chip prospect that is even on the horizon?

And the funny thing is if Dak was a blue chip prospect before this draft and playing this well nobody would be raising any questions.
Yeah, it's not as if Dak is running some sort of gimmick offense like Kaep ran.

He got away with a lot due to his running ability and damn good defense back then.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I think Kaep might have a better arm, I'm not sure. But you're right, he's nowhere near as smart and for that matter he's nowhere near the leader.
Kaep has probably more arm strength but zero touch and zero football smarts.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Because he isn't like those two QBs. Dak isn't benefiting from having a coach like Harbaugh coach him up. He isn't running a college offense in the NFL like RGIII did. Dak is running a real NFL offense and a high level. He doesn't have the attitude concerns that those two QBs you mentioned had either. Kaep is notoriously not a popular guy in the locker room. RGIII has always been pegged as lazy in the NFL.

Dak just doesn't have those red flags. So I don't worry about regression with him. Plus with Romo you have serious risks of injury every snap that you just don't have with Dak.

Listen I love Romo. But having a QB eating up 30 mil of cap a year and playing 8 games a year is going to do nothing but screw us as fans. Romo will have this year regardless but if he doesn't get the job done this year I'm moving on next year. Maybe things will change but that's the way I see it right this second.
Perfectly said.

data

Forbes #1
:lol

Cutler looking on with the expression, "this 2-game m'fer rookie's better than me"

data

Forbes #1
A Jake Locker and Jamarcus Russel may be a setback, but Cutler's a long-term poison for a franchise.

Top Bottom