2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

townsend

Banned
You actually think leaving that last line out makes it any better :lol
It makes it truthful. She absolutely will say anything, and will probably will change nothing which is what makes her far more qualified than a candidate who wants to change a lot of things for the worse.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It makes it truthful. She absolutely will say anything, and will probably will change nothing which is what makes her far more qualified than a candidate who wants to change a lot of things for the worse.
If she wouldn't have the chance to reshape the SCOTUS I might agree with you. That alone is enough reason to vote anyone but hillary

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Maybe Republicans can make a secret deal that they want input on the SCOTUS nominations and they'll back her in the election. She's such a soulless power whore that she'd sign off for sure.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So Morning Joe Scarborough said this:

As Morning Joe co-host Joe Scarborough tells it, Donald Trump asked not once, not twice, but three times about nuclear weapons during a foreign policy briefing with an expert. "Trump asked three times in an hour briefing, 'Why can't we use nuclear weapons?'" Scarborough said on Wednesday's episode of Morning Joe, as a panel discussed concerns about how Trump might handle national security. At one point, Scarborough said, Trump even asked, "'If we have them, why can't we use them?'"

After the panel managed to wipe the stunned looks off their faces, Scarborough's co-host, Mika Brzezinski, fired off a warning: "Be careful America, and be careful Republican leaders," she said.

2233boys

Not So New Member
:towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe Republicans can make a secret deal that they want input on the SCOTUS nominations and they'll back her in the election. She's such a soulless power whore that she'd sign off for sure.
She has no principals. Her principals at any given moment are whatever will serve herself best. So yeah, wouldn't surprise me at all. Nothing would surprise me about Hilary. I mean she literally had her people working in the Bernie campaign. Do you really think that's as bad as it gets with her?

townsend

Banned
At this point they probably should have just signed off on Merrick Garland.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

The crowd cheering like crazy after Hillary says she will raise taxes on the middle class is what cracks me up more then anything. It's sad how mindless the majority of voters are.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

The crowd cheering like crazy after Hillary says she will raise taxes on the middle class is what cracks me up more then anything. It's sad how mindless the majority of voters are.
Just goes to show the people aren't paying attention to what is being said to them during these speeches. Just mindless morons that cheer on command. There's probably an "Applause" sign that lights up above the stage for them.

townsend

Banned
I heard we are going to raise taxes on the middle class. I played it 3 times.
Seems like it might be like an ink blot test, where everyone hears what they want to hear. If that's the case we can assume the crowd thought they heard "aren't" before the cheer.

2233boys

Not So New Member

Oh please let this be recent. When was this, because she promised in a debate she wouldn't. She actually chastised Bernie for saying he would raise taxes for the programs he wanted to run. Oh please let this be from today.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Seems like it might be like an ink blot test, where everyone hears what they want to hear. If that's the case we can assume the crowd thought they heard "aren't" before the cheer.
Maybe she meant to say aren't but she clearly said are. Maybe she will clarify but until then I heard are and it it very clear. I was shocked when I heard it the first time on the news broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom