Larry Lacewell On Monte Kiffin

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wanted to throat punch Spagnola yesterday. On Talking Cowboys the Master of Spin said that no one could foresee all the injuries and setbacks along the DL and that's why the Cowboys didn't look to add depth.

I'll give him Crawford and Spencer but there were tons of red flags with our DL and any halfway decent personnel guy would have added at least 1 lineman.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I wanted to throat punch Spagnola yesterday. On Talking Cowboys the Master of Spin said that no one could foresee all the injuries and setbacks along the DL and that's why the Cowboys didn't look to add depth.

I'll give him Crawford and Spencer but there were tons of red flags with our DL and any halfway decent personnel guy would have added at least lineman.
Hell, we aren't even scouts on this board, but we talked about our lack of DL depth all damn offseason. But, it was too much to ask for the professionals to be able to see the same thing?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hell, we aren't even scouts on this board, but we talked about our lack of DL depth all damn offseason. But, it was too much to ask for the professionals to be able to see the same thing?
What professionals?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ratliff was the saviour.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'll give him Crawford and Spencer but there were tons of red flags with our DL and any halfway decent personnel guy would have added at least lineman.

Ratliff was being hailed as a Warren Sapp-like piece. That alone should tell you the level of the idiocy that exists with our decision makers.

Crawford was a truly legit unexpected injury. Spencer? There are rumors he had issues all the way back to early in the offseason.

When Ben Bass went down, they should have took things seriously and decided that no...as good as Marinelli is, he can't will a bunch of turds to produce.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Aside from that, Lacewell is an idiot and nothing he says holds much weight with me.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's truly amazing that this stupid fuck still has some kind of voice with the front office. Maybe Stephen will be just like his father and never give up the GM spot but you have to hope that he at least would be smart enough not to surround himself with stupid hick fucks like Lacewell.

Probably not though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's truly amazing that this stupid fuck still has some kind of voice with the front office. Maybe Stephen will be just like his father and never give up the GM spot but you have to hope that he at least would be smart enough not to surround himself with stupid hick fucks like Lacewell.

Probably not though.
Hopefully by the time he takes over, all of Jerry's buddskis are taking a dirt nap.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I'll give him Crawford and Spencer but there were tons of red flags with our DL and any halfway decent personnel guy would have added at least 1 lineman.
Or alternatively they could've drafted Fletcher Cox instead of Claiborne.

Lotuseater

Banned
We should be trading miles austin for a very good DL player right now. Right now.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So, you are happy with him? Funny, you don't mention him a lot.
I hadn't been paying a lot of attention until another attorney in my office yesterday started raving about how well he's been playing this year.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
PS, even at work they have latched onto the "Smitty likes Cox" jokes, btw.

Top Bottom