Gameday Chatter Thread | Bears at Cowboys | Week 3 | 09-25-16

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, that was dumb. It wasn't even close by what we could see on TV. Imagine having the time and angles they had, yet still somehow that that was close enough to challenge. That's either his spotters or Garrett. And just to give Smitty heartburn, I'm going with Garrett.
Whoever our spotter is for challenges upstairs needs to be fired from that duty. He has been horrible for awhile now.

dallen

Senior Tech
I feel bad for Chris Jones

D

Deuce

I like that we haven't wasted 1st and Goal once with a Dez fade route so far.

data

Forbes #1
Thoroughly enjoyed that drive so much, didn't even realize our clock control only leaving 30 seconds.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Just one in a long string of dumb by this coach. He isn't learning anything and that's what pisses me off.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
umm...definitely give a shit. It's nice we salvaged something, but not what we paid for.

Spent my money on a Bugatti and got a serviceable Honda. 5 years later, I'm still disappointed.
The pick is a sunk cost. You will never get that back. You should be thrilled you're getting an excellent starting corner as opposed to nothing. Which is what we had in his spot in previous years.

data

Forbes #1
What's amazing through this dominance is that we've had zero QB pressure.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Absolutely. Just make it happen, regardless. Who gives a shit who scores what?
Exactly! Don't care where the points come from. We've been moving it with ease with him leading the way.

And does anyone else think that if Romo was playing that this would be a much closer game?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Exactly! Don't care where the points come from. We've been moving it with ease with him leading the way.

And does anyone else think that if Romo was playing that this would be a much closer game?
Romo would have scored plenty but he also had a knack for the boneheaded INT every once in awhile to spot the other team a TD.

Top Bottom