Soccer Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Looks like Mou was spot on about Casillas.
Of course.

He was given playing time on both Madrid and the Spanish NT out of sheer loyalty. He was not the best option at Madrid, and he's not even the second or third best option for Spain.

You have to leave your emotions out of it when it comes to the business side of sports.

Carl

RIP Brother
Ramos has looked tired and slow all game; but what a super effort and goal by Robben.

dallen

Senior Tech
I think Casillas might have retired in the 1st half and forgot to tell anyone

Carl

RIP Brother
Its not the end for Spain, but with the GD, they will most likely need 6 points. 4 won't be enough.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
What a fucking volley from Robben!

Is he on fire or is he on fire?

Wow.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ramos has looked tired and slow all game; but what a super effort and goal by Robben.
Looked very similar to how Bale made mince meat out of Bartra in that CDR final.

dallen

Senior Tech
Spain really needs to steal a goal or 2 at the end here if they have any hope at catching up on goal differential

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That was one hell of a performance.

It wasn't just that they completely demolished the world champions, but the number of class goals too.

Great stuff.

D

Deuce

No, it's just stupid.....we get it, nobody here likes soccer outside of like 4 or 5 of us.

We have enough posts in this thread and have had them in the past to know that you guys don't like the sport. No need to keep going on with that lame ass shit.

I don't like hockey, but I don't go constantly into the NHL thread to tell them how much hockey sucks, etc.

We get it, so leave the thread to those of us who actually want to discuss the sport's happenings.
This is what I call an El Salvadorian Beatdown.

Carl

RIP Brother
Looking forward to watching Chile play. Some fairly credible pundits have been tipping them to get to Semi Finals.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Looking forward to watching Chile play. Some fairly credible pundits have been tipping them to get to Semi Finals.
I can't see it, but they should be entertaining to watch at least.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Chile look outstanding.

Alexis playing a part in both goals.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Alexis came ready to play.

17 min in and he's already putting on a show.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'd like to see him in the EPL, maybe for Arsenal or even Liverpool. He would be outstanding.
Word is that Juventus are trying to get him and he has been rumored to be in Arsenal's sights as well.

He's a very talented player who just doesn't seem to fit in Barcelona's system, but he can play at the highest level......no doubt about it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That goal from Cahill was Ronaldo-esque.

Top Bottom