Ware Watch 2014

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
“It meant so much to DeMarcus that, there were teams in the NFC East that were dying to get him in for a visit. DeMarcus felt so appreciative and so grateful to Mr. Jones for allowing him his freedom, that he didn’t feel good about coming back and playing the Cowboys twice a year.”
:towel

Ware is awesome.

I'll have to put away my 94 Jersey until he retires.

D

Deuce

“It meant so much to DeMarcus that, there were teams in the NFC East that were dying to get him in for a visit. DeMarcus felt so appreciative and so grateful to Mr. Jones for allowing him his freedom, that he didn’t feel good about coming back and playing the Cowboys twice a year.”
Translation: "Tyron kicked my ass in practice last year and I don't want none of him."

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I can appreciate that from Ware, I'm sure the Eagles and Skins were highly interested. It's probable that Ware ends up never playing a snap against Dallas in Denver.

D

Deuce

I have no idea who abused who in practice. I just don't feel like giving props to a non-Cowboy at this point.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I thought reports were just the opposite? That Ware was abusing Smith.
That is correct.

That is what people were saying a few weeks ago when the idea of actually cutting Ware seriously came up. At first, it was preposterous. He was injured. He was abusing Smith in camp.

Top Bottom