Video Game Chatter

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am a dork and am in season 2021 of Madden...kind of cool that my QB I drafted in my first season...Blake Vazquez...is starting to break down as he reaches 30.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Loved Uncharted and GOW games. Those are the type I actually play. Maybe I'll give LOU a chance later.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Loved Uncharted and GOW games. Those are the type I actually play. Maybe I'll give LOU a chance later.
If you like Uncharted you'll love LOU. It's longer, harder, better, and more intense and suspenseful. More of a drama/horror story than Uncharted's Indiana Jones comedy/action/adventure.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I think it was a play on his "bad guy" line from his Razor Ramon days. At first WCW wanted that connection to make Hall and Nash seem like WWF operatives.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Also, I would be remiss if I didn't make fun of Ace for rooting for a video game console's sales numbers.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Also, I would be remiss if I didn't make fun of Ace for rooting for a video game console's sales numbers.
I have a theory on this. My theory runs along similar lines regarding his hatred for the Houston Texans.

I think Ace has been on some video game message board arguing with X-Box fan boys so the bitterness stems from there. He's embedded with in a constant battle with the Microsoft guys taking shots at the Sony guys and vice versa.

Think about it. It's the same reason he hates the Texans. He's in Houston and constantly hearing Texan fans take shots at Dallas. Same with Phil hating the 49ers.

I've seen it before on Operation Sports and EA boards. If the members weren't slamming each other's consoles the 2K Sports fan boys were slamming EA Sports and vice versa.

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
PS4 Uncharted “Gameplay” Is Going to Be Shown at E3 According to Insider

There have been a lot of conspiracy theories about the state of development of the upcoming Uncharted title for PS4, with many (led by a few media outlets) stressing heavily on changes in the staff behind the game, the last of which being the recasting of the voice of the teaser trailer Todd Stashwick (that in the meanwhile moved on to work as a co-writer on Visceral Games’ upcoming Star Wars title), to cast doubt on whether the game is coming along nicely or not.

Industry insider Tidux, that already proved in the past to be well positioned to know what’s happening at Sony by leaking several elements about the PS4 UI and operating system before they were disclosed, took it upon himself to check on whether the game is going to be shown at E3, and came back with good news:

Uncharted 4 gameplay at E3. Game has been in the works for almost 3 years.

When he was asked if he was sure that there’s going to be gameplay on show or it was just wishful thinking, he confirmed that it’s going to be gameplay.

On the other hand Tidux also mentioned that he’s hearing ”a lot of mixed signals when it comes to DriveClub right now,” so we’ll have to wait and see what will happen with that one.

Of course we should always take what insiders share with a pinch of salt, but personally I seriously doubt that Sony is going to let Uncharted skip the biggest show of the year. In the end, we have less than two months to wait and see for ourselves what is going to happen at E3, and I’m pretty sure it’s going to be good.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wonder if Ace was a SNES or Genesis man back in the day.
:lol

Both, actually.

But this was at a time when consoles offered significant different experiences from one another, so there was more if a need to own multiple ones from that current generation.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have a theory on this. My theory runs along similar lines regarding his hatred for the Houston Texans.

I think Ace has been on some video game message board arguing with X-Box fan boys so the bitterness stems from there. He's embedded with in a constant battle with the Microsoft guys taking shots at the Sony guys and vice versa.

Think about it. It's the same reason he hates the Texans. He's in Houston and constantly hearing Texan fans take shots at Dallas. Same with Phil hating the 49ers.

I've seen it before on Operation Sports and EA boards. If the members weren't slamming each other's consoles the 2K Sports fan boys were slamming EA Sports and vice versa.
You know, as much time as I spend on forums, I actually don't frequent video game boards for that reason.

Yea, I'm partial to the playstation, but the fanboy flame wars are annoying.

I just like to poke a little fun at MS when I get the chance. :art

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
:lol

Both, actually.

But this was at a time when consoles offered significant different experiences from one another, so there was more if a need to own multiple ones from that current generation.
Damn, your parents spoiled the hell out of you.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I had an Atari until 1993 when we got a hand me down NES from my cousins.
I wasn't spoiled per se, but my parents were great.

My dad always did what he could to make sure I had the stuff I wanted.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If you pre-order The Show for PS4 through Amazon, you get a skin for the controller free.

These things look pretty sweet:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If you pre-order The Show for PS4 through Amazon, you get a skin for the controller free.

These things look pretty sweet:

So I get a $60 game and a $60 controller for $60?

That might be a deal. Given that I want another controller.

Top Bottom