College Basketball Chatter

Carp

DCC 4Life
Wow. Kentucky deserved that one...outstanding.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Good. We never need to see Wichita or that coach's stupid Frieda-haired wife ever again

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
As an aside, how many shots of dumbass fans crying over a GAME can we see? It's like an epidemic this year

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Feh. They were poorly prepared for the 1-3-1 and he does not have a decent PG to get him the ball. Tharpe was bad.
The elite of elite prospects do not play like that in a tournament game where they are eliminated against a team with inferior talent no matter the circumstances.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Another great game...ISU and UNC is as good as the UK/WSU game.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
The elite of elite prospects do not play like that in a tournament game where they are eliminated against a team with inferior talent no matter the circumstances.
So it's never happened before is what you're saying? I call bullshit. He played poorly, but what was Self doing? Bad job on his part. And Kansas is where prospects go to die under Self. He's a very good coach, but if you're a stud you're not going to be able to dominate the ball. It might be better in the long run for Wiggins though.

Like why did Kevin Durant go to Texas? You probably know better than I, but Texas recruited him very early (10 th grade maybe, while others got in late) and they told him the team that year would be built around him. You want to shoot 25 times a game, you can.

Wiggins is raw and a few years under Brett Brown will do wonders. He'll get bigger. But if Sam Hinkie and the Philly front office want another kid I'm on board with that. I trust this front office to get the right player for some reason.

D

Deuce

Good call to end the game. Clock operator blew it but the refs adjusted.

Carp

DCC 4Life
UK impressed the hell out of me...they had many occasions to fold up, but they had answers. It is crazy that a guy like Pothyress was a key recruit last year and is now behind the frosh. Lots of talent, but great composure and were so clutch with the FTs.

I know these guys are highly recruited and should win, but that win was money.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Kentucky has more NBA talent than any other team in the country, it just took them a while to get going. I still think they lose to Louisville though.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Kentucky has more NBA talent than any other team in the country, it just took them a while to get going. I still think they lose to Louisville though.
Rivalry aside that's a hell of a sweet sixteen game.

D

Deuce

The Dook fan thinks its a good call.... shocking.
The UNC fan thinks it wasn't. Shocking.

He caught the ball at the FT line and was to midcourt before the clock even started. There's a reason why the coach didn't look surprised. He was pissed at his player for not calling the TO immediately cause he knew they didn't have the time.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The UNC fan thinks it wasn't. Shocking.

He caught the ball at the FT line and was to midcourt before the clock even started. There's a reason why the coach didn't look surprised. He was pissed at his player for not calling the TO immediately cause he knew they didn't have the time.
The clock also didn't stop for a good six tenths of a second after the basket was made. There should have been about half a second left on the clock.

That being said, I'm not overly upset. We weren't good enough to go much further than that this year.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Dayton and Stanford not exactly sweeping the nation...lots of empty seats.

Top Bottom