Video Game Chatter

Kbrown

Not So New Member
The Last of Us' gameplay was not nearly as revolutionary as people made it out to be before I played. It got a little repetitive and tedious in parts. But the story and the voice acting were superb.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Red Sox said they won't be sporting beards this year. The Show needs to fix that shat.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I gotta say, if the PS4's graphics are really superior to xbox one, then that thing must be Godly because Ryse is gorgeous.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I gotta say, if the PS4's graphics are really superior to xbox one, then that thing must be Godly because Ryse is gorgeous.
There is a part in Ryse that is hilarious.

The game came with the bundle and my kid called my attention to this when he was playing it.

Sorry, we have a Beavis and Butthead relationship.

I was like...uh...Beavis...boobs don't do that, ya dumbass!

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
The Last of Us' gameplay was not nearly as revolutionary as people made it out to be before I played. It got a little repetitive and tedious in parts. But the story and the voice acting were superb.
Yes, the gameplay was lame. But honestly I don't GAF about gameplay if the story and stuff is great, which it was in that game. Same with Mass Effect, gameplay was run of the mill but it was an excellent adventure ~air guitar~

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Well, the PS4 is supposed to be more powerful overall, but it isn't like it's this huge difference. And this difference of "power" is determined by some techy nerds that run both consoles through all these tests that sometimes isn't even detectable by the naked eye.

When it's all said and done, the PS4 is supposed to be the stronger of the two. But the difference is more in the frame rate and overall resolution of the games. There's quite a bit of multiplatform games that run at 720P and 30 frames per second on XB1 but run at 1080P and 60 fps on PS4, and that's where the graphical difference really lies. Even Tomb Raider that was released just a week or two ago falls into this category.

What's funny is that it looks like Sony and MS traded places - PS3 was the console that was hard to develop for due to their complex and proprietary hardware, and because of this, games ran and looked better on the 360 and the developers preferred to make the games on Xbox and then port to PS3. Sony learned from that and made the PS4 very easy to develop for and put in a little more horsepower in the PS4, and as a result, the developers are now making games for PS4 then porting over to XB1.

It looks like MS suffered from the same case of arrogance that bit Sony in the ass when PS3 launched. Who knows how much worse it would be if they had stuck with the DRM and always online thing like they originally stated.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The gameplay was solid, but I don't see how anyone could say it was revolutionary.

What made that game so great was the overall experience. Probably my favorite game of the PS3 era.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
There is a part in Ryse that is hilarious.

The game came with the bundle and my kid called my attention to this when he was playing it.

Sorry, we have a Beavis and Butthead relationship.

I was like...uh...Beavis...boobs don't do that, ya dumbass!
:lol

Damn, those tits are like water balloons.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I'm a boob guy, so take this with a grain of salt...

WOULD BANG

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
More like a bag of sand
They are like bags of sand in that they are small and just sag, but despite being small and saggy, they still have a bouncy/floaty effect to them which is strange.

Needless to say, Ryse didn't get their boob physics down. :art

data

Forbes #1
They are like bags of sand in that they are small and just sag, but despite being small and saggy, they still have a bouncy/floaty effect to them which is strange.

Needless to say, Ryse didn't get their boob physics down. :art
~schmitty looks his own tits~

Ace: made you look!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Last of Us DLC got a 9 rating from IGN.

Definitely got to play that some time this weekend.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
EZ, did you decide to go Call of Duty or Battlfield?

If you're still on the fence, the 7 min from this vid between the 1:30 mark to the 8:30 mark will show you exactly what makes BF different from COD

Playmaker

Brand New Member
Trust me I tried to switch but the teams were full. You guys destroyed us. I play mostly TDM so I kinda suck at the other games. All my kits are set up with shotguns. None of my other weapons are upgraded as much.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have a couple of codes for 7 day trials for PS+ if anyone is interested.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
It's not like the xbox isn't capable of 1080p... Why aren't developers making it happen more?

Top Bottom